Where is Jesus *RIGHT NOW*?

by kairos 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kairos
    kairos

Let's say he began ruling in 1914.

Where is that rulership?

I'm hoping this line of thought gets someone thinking.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Pushing daisies.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

He is sitting on his throne...or possibly standing up....and he is magically giving the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses mixed messages as to what the 'truth(R)' actually is. The poor bloke gets distracted.

Jesus fully condones the protection of paedophiles in the JW congregation but hates those that cannot believe every utterance coming forth from the GB's mouth.

...........actually, I think unicorns existing have more credibility than Jesus.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Taking his dog for a walk

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

It's hard to say where Jesus is - he's difficult to nail down.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Taking night classes ( only 2-3 years, NOT 4 years ) to help out with JWTV. I think he may qualify to run a microphone in the studio, if he has enough service time.

DD

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thats what the bethelites asked Russell in 1914 ......"he's right HERE just invisible!!! Ohhhhhhhhh." You are still the faithful slave Russell.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I talked with him just yesterday and he was standing in the throne room waiting for a pizza he had ordered telling me that he was having to com his dad down again. His dad apparently is pissed that he said he would not flood the earth again because he really wants to do it again.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

What do you want? Latitude and longitude and elevation?

He is a spirit and thus has no physical location.

• sir82
    sir82

The JW answer is the same as it has been for 80+ years, "he is ruling invisibly in heaven".

Not sure exactly how this will "start someone thinking". If a JW accepts the absurdity of an "invisible rule", just asking "Where is Jesus right now" isn't exactly a mind-shattering question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit