My Relief

by Smart 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Hi Smart,,,welcome to JWN.

Best Advice i could give you is to leave, don't look back.

GTTM

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Welcome, and please continue to come here! As you dig deeper into the witnesses, I think you'll be shocked at how much of their doctrine is baloney, and how they have actually made some changes to the Bible so it fits their beliefs. They also tend to cherry pick scriptures to suit their needs.

There are many good people who are witnesses, but they are still in a high control religion that spouses false doctrines they are afraid to leave.

The nicest part for you is that you have no family in, and can walk away without very much damage. Any friends you leave were never your true friends anyway.

All the best to you as you explore this new path!

• outforever
    outforever

welcome - you on your way to Freedom!

• jemba
    jemba

Welcome to you smartypants! Well done on undoing that brainwashing so quickly, its not so easy for someone like myself born into it with no idea of ow the real world works. Glad you have family to rely on, many of us are shunned for life because of that disgusting cult.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hi Smart; So glad that you've awakened at an early age. The more you really question this religion; the more you'll realize the actual truth. Move on with your life. Live Well....Enjoy Life !!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome from Australia...you can learn alot here.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

welcome...you are among non-judgemental, real people, with a fair understanding of each others situations.

A true support network.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome Smart. It's nice to have you on board. Still Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome Smart.

I couldn't talk to my parents because I wanted to defend the organisation, and I couldn’t talk to anyone in the congregation because I was afraid of being labelled 'spiritually weak'.

There you are you see....if that doesn't prove it's a cult or high control group what does?

Time to fade methinks.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Like someone already posted, since you do not have any family in the GET THE HELL OUT NOW!!!! Don't wait don't let them try to talk you out of it or love bomb you to stay, Run RUN and don't look back, Never look back!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit