My anointed mother sleep over!! She hears demon creaking at night and my wife cheats on me!

by Witness 007 40 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The JW's are the most demon obsessed religion there is.

Satan/demons are just as, if not more important than god to this religon/cult.

They've got the sheeple coming and going.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I have noticed that if one was raised in a family that believed in demons then sure enough they would themselves later have demon problems. But if not then no problems. My wife and I are like this and the elders have even said that it seems that the demons like to pick on only woman for the most part because they have to go deal with it yet they themselves have never had a problem. I think in reality the more emotional aspects of woman makes them more susceptible to believing in and believing they have had issues with demons. This also may explain why in my opinion that more women get drawn to and stuck in to this cult..

• blondie
    blondie

I don't know, I have known quite a few young, middle-aged, and older jws, anointed included. She sounds pretty extreme and when I was an active jw I would have thought her bizarre and perhaps slipping mentally. Was she like this as a younger jw? I don't even think being a jw is the problem just an excuse and a front for a nasty personality.

She would not be staying in my house even when I was a jw. I would find her a nice hotel room; the expense would be worth it.

I have known quite a few of the anointed and I can only think of one that had bizarre ideas...like no vaccinations allowed well in 2002. I heard what the elders thought of her, well-respected not behind her back and they managed to give others the responsibility of taking care of her.

Blonde, just my experience (3rd generation, relatives anointed and family friends)

• Zordino
    Zordino

I've heard tons of demon stories growing up. Always from the more extreme Wacko jw relatives.

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

I find it fascinating that Jesus will appear to Christians, Mohamad appears to Muslims, Hindus have visions of past lives and JDubs are visited by demons.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Demon activity appears to be on the increase, varying in degree and form from place to place. The more prevalent that spiritistic practices are in a certain area, the more problems there are likely to be with demon afflictions and harassment.

The attack by wicked spirit forces can take many forms. From actual cases, we know there may be physical attack, as well as mental attack. There may be a bodily blow, a slap in the face, a throwing of one to the ground (Mark 9:17, 18), bodily illness and pain, doctors being unable to find a cause. (Luke 11:14; Mark 1:26; 9:25;, Matt. 12:22) One may be disturbed while trying to sleep, due to the prevalence of abnormal noises in the house. There may be a tugging of bed covers, a shaking of the bed, an apparition such as a face or a pair of vicious eyes. Often a 'voice' is heard that harrases and terrorizes. The voice usually suggests or commands a certain course of action, which, if followed, can lead to spiritual collapse, violcence, insanity or suicide." - The Watchtower December 15, 1966 "Repelling THE ATTACK OF WICKED SPIRITS" pgs 739-744

Foolishness and idiocy right from the horses mouth. This article scared the $HIT out of me for years as a child. My mentally unbalanced, ultra spiritual witness mother believed this 'hook line and sinker'!

Read the entire article and you will see why there are so many 'crazy' Jehovahs Witnesses.

• silent
    silent

The fact of the matter is that most of the time, you have to manifest an interest in the occult above and beyond what you might consider normal. The more ignorant you are, the greater the chance you will be harassed too - not that ignorance alone is a factor - but ignorance and keen interest is a catalyst.

I know a local fellow who made a card board ouija board when he was a teen and that's all it took. He has told me all the stories and even someone who moved into his old place has now been having problems with spirits. The common denominator isn't him nor the house - it's the willful ignorance of the people who think there are good spirits and bad spirits and all that soft namby-pamby approach that demons like to feed on.

Demons are not dumb - they know exactly what they are, where they are, where they are at in the stream of time, and have a much greater knowledge of the physical universe than any human alive today. Once you are educated on what they are and what they are trying to do, they generally leave or don't even bother coming around. There are plenty more places for them that are more condusive to the ignorance they feed on - like Africa, South America, Mexico, and 3rd world countries and many catholic dominated cultures.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

While it is strange..

Thats not a strange story for a JW...

Years ago I had JW`stay over night..

They had heard strange noises during the night,coming from the basement..

They were terrified and couldn`t sleep..It had to be Demons!..

So I was reported to the elders..

I explained..

It was the furnace in the basement, that turned on when the temperature dropped..

......................They All Went Back To Their Caves And..

.................................Lived Happily Ever After..

......................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• sparky1
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

he fact of the matter is that most of the time, you have to manifest an interest in the occult above and beyond what you might consider normal. The more ignorant you are, the greater the chance you will be harassed too - not that ignorance alone is a factor - but ignorance and keen interest is a catalyst.

I know a local fellow who made a card board ouija board when he was a teen and that's all it took. He has told me all the stories and even someone who moved into his old place has now been having problems with spirits. The common denominator isn't him nor the house - it's the willful ignorance of the people who think there are good spirits and bad spirits and all that soft namby-pamby approach that demons like to feed on.

Demons are not dumb - they know exactly what they are, where they are, where they are at in the stream of time, and have a much greater knowledge of the physical universe than any human alive today. Once you are educated on what they are and what they are trying to do, they generally leave or don't even bother coming around. There are plenty more places for them that are more condusive to the ignorance they feed on - like Africa, South America, Mexico, and 3rd world countries and many catholic dominated cultures.

I left the JWs so I wouldn't have to deal with ignorance like this. There are no demons, there is no Satan. Those stories are just that, stories. I could use a Ouija board while praying to Satan and wearing a pentagram and nothing would happen. Nothing.

Stop being so gullible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit