My anointed mother sleep over!! She hears demon creaking at night and my wife cheats on me!

by Witness 007 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Visiting her "lost son" and this morning she says there was demonic "knocking" on the windows and ceiling and she did not sleep. My wife has her own buisness and works late so her holiness asked me to drive down to see if she was fornicating with anyone....she thinks two worldly people taking an elevator to the 10 floor would have had sex by the 5th floor....Thats the quality of anionted alive today...she is not nuts a well respected pioneer nazi....

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Poor old things like her are to be pitied. They are so brainwashed that their rational thought processes have long departed. At this point there is no 'waking up' those types. Best to just humor them and give them a nice cup of tea to calm them down.

• cofty
    cofty

They are among the most superstitious people on earth.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Do you think perhaps she needs to see a doctor, it sounds like her mind is failing her. Quite sad really. Kate xx

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If she is going to rule over us we are doomed....the bitter paranoid judgemental old gal. I just put on youtube Witness conventions to calm her down. I took her to the international Convention on weekend so we are getting along well...except for my demons in the attic getting rowdy!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The thing is her mind is sharp as a 50 year old....she just is a fanatical 100% Witness always has been.....that may sound crazy to you but she would just Witness to the doctor showing him scriptures about demons!! TRUE BELIEVER!!

• bigmac
    bigmac

they dont need to be annointed !! you could be describing my late mum exactly. my late teenage courting days were a nightmare----that was 50 years ago. my dub wife's mother was 10 times worse-----i'm sure she would have eaten a ruther-turd sandwich.

• designs
    designs

cofty

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

All the "annointed" i have met (not many i grant you) have been just a little bit off, claiming special insight and knowledge and generally making shit up as they went along.

• Honesty
    Honesty

How often do you see her?

I can only take about an hour of my mom when she visits once every 3 or 4 years.

I believe the cult has a lot to do with the problems in my dysfunctional family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit