My anointed mother sleep over!! She hears demon creaking at night and my wife cheats on me!

by Witness 007 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Honesty" same thing here....have not seen her for awhile...made her a warm spa bath before going to work my wife just rang to say they argued and she wants to go home tommorow...and she Is not welcome next time...damn it i knew I should have stayed home tonight. Lasted only 3 nights this time. Makes my very weary this cult has taken so much from me...even when your out you just keep paying. Does my head in. I have to go home and listen to them both bitch to me while I sip a LARGE Vodka.

• bigmac
    bigmac

I believe the cult has a lot to do with the problems in my dysfunctional family.

i KNOW the cult has EVERYTHING to do with problems in my dysfunctional family

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Has she always suffered from mental illness?

Without exception, every member of the "new" annointed with whom I am acquainted suffers from mental illness or severe depression.

Doc

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Sounds like my mom. She was staying with my sister once, she got upset and went back home because some friends used my sister's barn to crash one night before they left on a hiking trip. They were of the opposite sex and not married, so shocking, she didn't want to stay in a house with sexual immorality going on! Never mind they were not a couple, sleeping in separate sleeping bags, in a barn, and my sister wasn't a JW at the time anyway.

Nutty religion that makes people so obsessive and afraid of offending God/elders/other JWs/their super important super sensitive conscience

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

My mother isn't annointed and she could have said the same thing if she slept over. . . . although she never will because we won't let her step foot in our home.

My own sleepover story from another thread:

My mother thought everything in the world was demonized, and drilled "DEMONS DEMONS DEMONS" into my head.

So, I went to sleep over a JW friend's house, and when the lights went out, thousands of demons started appearing under my covers! Little scary demonic sparks lighting up everywhere.

"JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH!!!"

My friend tried to explain it away as "static electricity," but I knew better.

My friend's parents called my parents to pick up their whack-job son who thinks that static electricity is demons.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

My own sleepover story from another thread: My mother thought everything in the world was demonized, and drilled "DEMONS DEMONS DEMONS" into my head. So, I went to sleep over a JW friend's house, and when the lights went out, thousands of demons started appearing under my covers! Little scary demonic sparks lighting up everywhere. "JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH!!!" My friend tried to explain it away as "static electricity," but I knew better. My friend's parents called my parents to pick up their whack-job son who thinks that static electricity is demons.

Just wow. Bet you have many intersting demon superstition stories. The JW's are the most demon obsessed religion there is. They love talking about demons. Thank God the Watchtower wasn't in charge during the Salem witch hunt times. They would have killed far more people over suspecting they were demonized or witches.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

she thinks two worldly people taking an elevator to the 10 floor would have had sex by the 5th floor.

This is incorrect. It almost always happens by the third floor. Worldly people are extremely horny.

Thats the quality of anionted alive today...she is not nuts a well respected pioneer nazi....

I've met similar "anointed" ones in the last few years. My only thought was, if this is the best god can do (if he exists- he doesn't) then JWs are in a world of hurt when these nutjobs take office to rule the Paradise Earthâ„¢.

• flipper
    flipper

I bet during the Salem witch hunts in the 1600's your mom Witness 007 and my fanatic JW ex-wife would have been the first ones grabbing alleged " witches " and burning them to the ground. People like your mom and my ex are so paranoid about demons, Satan, and scared of their own shadows it's incredibly difficult to tolerate for any length of time. My JW ex-wife told my son that he was " getting Satan's mind and thinking " in college and that he'd become " just like Satan " if he kept attending college several years ago ! WT leaders indoctrinate such fear and guilt into these people that they LOOK for opportunities to condemn people for being " demonized " or everybody is " sleeping with everybody else " ! It's paranoid behavior brought on PURPOSE by WT leaders to keep JW's like this under control and fearful. Disgusting. Hang in there maybe your mom's visit will end soon

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I remember 40 years ago this old woman in the cong that was one of the annointed and she said she heard things outside of her house. She was losing it mentally and everyone knew that but they would humour her. Like AndDontCallMeShirley said if this is the best they have to rule then the JW's are in big trouble.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Honesty: I believe the cult has a lot to do with the problems in my dysfunctional family.

This is one belief with which I would agree!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit