A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION to those on J.W.NET...

by new hope and happiness 46 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Surviving day to day despite all the sh1t I get from nerve wracking problems with the family.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

and more positivly punk, contributing helpfully on this boatd, amd writting a book. I seem to have heard mention of s new girlfriend as well.. L.O.L.

• dugout
    dugout

1.being me....... and why? Because i want too

2.My family- why, because its the right thing to do

3. My music (musician) all my life- why, it makes me happy

4.Hennesy why- thats so obvious

5.People, why- cause their interesting, especially women, in paticular my wife

new hope thanks for asking peace dugout

• dugout
    dugout

1.Being me. why?- because I want too

2.Family. Why? because its the right thing do

3.Music-(musician) all my life Why? cause it makes me happy

4.Hennesy- why? oh its so obvious

5.People. why? their interesting especially women and kids (my wife is halarious, she don't even know it)

new hope thanks for asking peace the dugout

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

My O.P was:-

What is important to you and why?

Well my life is important to me. ( it may be the only life i have?)

My life will never be perfect. ( Fact is it's often shity) but it's my life....

In fact i wake up each day happy to be a life...but i don't think that means things will go my way...( which is a pretty good attitude, because most days things dont go my way)

• Magnum
    Magnum

The single most important thing to me is the stopping of suffering. I have seen unspeakable, horrific suffering. It's going on all over earth this very minute. Every few weeks my work takes me to a rural, farming area. As I'm riding down the road enjoying the beautiful scenery, I inevitably see something that spoils the trip. Like last time... I passed by several huge, industrial-sized chicken houses. I was thinking that there were thousands of poor chickens in the those big metal buildings - chickens who will never walk on the earth - who will probably never even have enough space to turn around. They will never get to feel or see the sun, or scratch on the ground, or run about. It was extremely depressing. They live in those confined depressing quarters until they are of no use for egg-laying, and then they will be killed and eaten. That's just one tiny example.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Magnum....

what a beautiful post.

I used too look forward to my " chicken wings" and " Agnus stake"

Now i agree with Morrissey...

"Do you know how animals die,

then its not succulent tasty or nice"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit