A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION to those on J.W.NET...

by new hope and happiness 46 Replies latest jw friends

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

what is important to you and why?

maybe i should begin with a few suggestions:-

Love,

Sex,

Friendship,

but they are ovbiouse answers i could " read from a book".

I hope the shared exsperience that has bought us here has some more insightful thoughts?

• Raton
    Raton

My family and keeping my kids out of the hall. Also, hopefully getting my wife to leave.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Here is my list, Important to me is:

1) to live my life doing the most good and the least harm

2) Mrs Phizzy

3) Beer

4) Mrs Phizzy

there is no number 5

6) more beer.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

To answer my O.P....i really can't describe the happiness i felt seeing my son be born and everyday it has just got better. ( That was nearly 10 years ago now).....i wonder how many more things i can add before this thread ends? Lets start with :-

Phizzy:- St Peters I.P.A has given me much pleasure.( which i love drinking from it's wonderfully designed bottle)

Raton:- i am sure your wife will leave when she is ready. ( i had the same problem, that day can come)

• sunny23
    sunny23

Family

Girlfriend

BEER!

and everything else below in a long list i dont care to type.

NHNH where is St Peters from, I love IPAs

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Football and beer on a Sunday.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Good question Sunny23 : Its an independent brewery founded in 1996 by John Murphpy, in suffolk Engald. The beer can most be most easily purchased from Marks & spences, a high quality retail chain with head offices in London Westminster.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Well so far those more insightful thoughts than " Sex, love, friendship" have come up with football and beer.

Typical men All we think about is football and beer, then sex love and friendship. How did we ever make approved Jehovers Witnesses?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Love covers a multitude of Sin.....So mine is love.I love Jesus -Jesus loves me.Why???Because I am a sinner

• Terry
    Terry

Writing is important to me because it is organized self-expression combined with discovery, curiosity, and socialization rolled into one.

Bicycle riding in the fresh air and sunshine is really a joy for me.

Getting together with my kids to do anything is the most wonderful of all.

Listening to music used to be number one of all things. Now, I don't and can't enjoy it much at all. I have no idea why.

The older you get the more the very idea of sex seems like a hopeless complication of bizarre activities and thoughts with

seldom a context applicable to everyday life. (Did I make that obscure enough for you?)

I like THINKING.

I like examining something very obvious and trying to see it from a completely different angle in order to discover something fresh.

I love watching and listening to people trying to persuade each other. I can sit and watch debates for hours.

Christopher Hitchens is my hero in that regard. While I did not always agree with him--the intellectual acumen of his thought process, and the

winning wit of his presentation was remarkable.

I like learning how to do things. I'm currently watching LIFE HACKS vids on YouTube and discovering how clever and insightful simple things can

be when somebody takes the trouble to figure it out.

I love a quick witted person, a weird woman, kittens, autobiography, poetry with inner rhyme schemes, and discovering a wonderful film I'd never heard of.

Aren't you sorry you asked?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit