Let's All Volunteer for the Warwick Project!!!

by pronomono 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zordino
    Zordino

I think a more honest letter should read like this.

Dear Brothers,

As you know we love our brothers so much that we are willing to extend the privilege of working at the new world Headquarters bethel project to all brothers and sisters. We need help to increase our portfolio so we require free labor for our latest real estate investment. Never mind that we've sold off 2 billion $ worth of property in New York and Around the world. We needed those monies to invest in hedge funds, more properties, stocks bonds, and of course pedo law suit settlements. To please donate your precious time and resources for this project. The GB will be great full for your support and may even allow you to kiss their pinky ring. As you know Armageddon is just around the corner and we need to increase our corporate net worth to prepare for that.

With warm Christian Love,

The glorious ones.

Ps: you need to have some trade skills and sign a waiver that if anything happens to you, it's your problem! You'll even have to pay for the bus/plane fair home yourself. If you happen to accidentally die on site, we will graciously call your family and not even charge them if it's a long distance call. Although we will need to charge them for the body bag when they come to pick up your carcass which is of no use to us. It's a Loving arrangement from Jehovah.

• rebel8
    rebel8

LOL a new title, "RBC Survey Overseer". That is one of the stupidest things I've heard out of their mouths all week. omg.

• pronomono
    pronomono

This communication could be unique to you.

Unique to your cong.

The elder or MS doing this chore has created that particular gmail - not the branch.

No worries about outing myself. It needs to happen sooner or later. I've already outed myself to my wife and close friends.

Then maybe the emails would stop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit