Let's All Volunteer for the Warwick Project!!!

by pronomono 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pronomono
    pronomono

Ok, not really.

But the RBC is spamming my email trying to get my volunteer information. It all seems kind of hokey. It comes from some unofficial gmail account that I've never seen and telling me to go to a generic form website to enter in my personal information. Looks fishy if you ask me. I'd never put my information in it. Who knows where it will go. Here's the email below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Volunteer,

We recently sent a Skill Survey to all RBC volunteers titled 'Warwick Skill Survey'. The goal of this survey is to gather information from all RBC volunteers, including those who do not presently have the circumstances to participate in the Warwick project; we are asking all RBC volunteers to complete this survey.

If you have not yet done so, please take the time (about 10 minutes) to complete and submit this survey. The survey can be found by clicking on this link: Warwick Volunteer Survey

If you have already completed the survey, please disregard this message. If you have any questions, please email them to: [email protected]

Thank you for your assistance with completing these surveys!

Your Brothers,

Regional Building Committee

Estimado Voluntario
    Recientemente les mandamos una encuesta de habilidades a todos los voluntarios del comité regional de construcción. El objetivo de esta encuesta es recopilar información de todos los voluntarios del comité regional de construcción, incluso de aquellos cuyas circunstancias en el presente no les permite participar en la obra de construcción en Warwick. Estamos solicitando que todos los voluntarios del comité regional de construcción participen de esta encuesta.

Si aun no lo ha hecho, por favor hágalo lo mas ponto posible, solo toma unos 10 minutos. La encuesta se encuentra haciendo clic en el siguiente enlace: Encuesta Voluntarios Warwick Si al recibir este mensaje usted ya ha completado esta encuesta, descarte este mensaje. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor comuníquese con el siguiente correo electrónico: [email protected]

Gracias por atender este asunto

Sus hermanos,

Regional Building Committee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the attached PDF:

Date: October 2014
    Re: Warwick Volunteer Survey To: All RBC Volunteers
    Dear Volunteer,

We are excited to report that excellent progress is being made at the World Headquarters Construction Project in Warwick NY! RBC volunteers are working hard to support this project. To better understand what trade skills exist among all RBC volunteers, we ask that you complete and submit the following survey:

The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete, and can be reached by clicking on this link:

Warwick Volunteer Survey

Questions you may have:

Who is requesting this survey?

• This survey has been prepared at the direction of the Construction Project Committee overseeing the Warwick Project, and is being provided to you with the assistance of your RBC and Construction Group. What is the purpose of the survey?

• Many RBC volunteers have experience and skills in a variety of trades, and this is the information we would like to gather. Planning for current and future theocratic construction projects will be more effective when the full capabilities of RBC volunteers are clearly understood. For example, this information will be very helpful in identifying volunteers for the Construction Group. It will also be of use to the Construction Project Committee as they consider other staffing needs of the project. However, filling out this survey does not automatically commit anyone to an assignment at Warwick.

Who should fill out and submit the survey?

• All active RBC volunteers, regardless of whether you presently have the circumstances to assist with the Warwick project. This includes those who have already been interviewed by the Construction Group or other Warwick representatives. Even if you have already worked on the Warwick project, we would appreciate your submitting the survey.

What if I do not have any of the skills listed?

• Many RBC volunteers who do not have the trades skills listed in this survey support RBC projects in necessary and meaningful ways. Please feel free to briefly describe the skills you possess in the box found just before the 'Secular Background' section of the survey.

Will this change any of my current RBC assignments?

• No. The goal of this survey is gather information. No changes in your current RBC assignment(s) will come as a result of your participation in this survey.

Can you confirm that you received my survey?

Attachment #6 – Text of initial instructions/FAQ – to be reattached to follow-up email.

• You will not receive an email confirming that your survey has been submitted successfully. Once you complete the survey and click the 'Submit Form' button at the bottom of the form, the button will change briefly to 'Submitting' and then the screen will change to display a message that your information has been received.

Can I change the information I entered, or add more after submitting the form?

• As long as your RBC Volunteer Number is always entered on the survey, you can change or add information after

submitting. Please note that your previous responses will not be displayed; the link provided will take you to a blank form each time.

The link for the survey does not work for me, what should I do?

• Please try this link instead: https://www.formstack.com/forms/watchtower-warwick_skills_survey_cg07 Have questions or need assistance?

• Please feel free to submit any questions you may have via Email to: [email protected] Estimado hermano

¡Nos emociona reportarle del excelente progreso que se está realizando en el proyecto de Las Oficinas Centrales en Warwick, NY! Los voluntarios del RBC están trabajando duro en este proyecto. Para tener una mejor idea de cuáles son las habilidades existentes entre los voluntarios del RBC, le estamos solicitando que por favor,

tome unos 10 minutos para completar la información solicitada en la encuesta que se encuentra en el acceso electrónico debajo de estas líneas.

Haga click en este acceso:

Encuesta Voluntarios Warwick

Preguntas que tal vez se esté haciendo: ¿Quién está solicitando esta encuesta?

• Esta encuesta ha sido preparada bajo la dirección del Comité de Construcción de Proyectos quien supervisa el proyecto de Warwick, y se le ha hecho llegar gracias a su RBC o Grupo de Construcción.

¿Cuál es el propósito de esta encuesta?

• Muchos voluntarios del RBC tienen experiencia y habilidades en una gran variedad de oficios y, esta es la información que necesitamos obtener. El poder obtener esta información nos ayudará a tener un major entendimiento de la capacidad de los voluntarios, lo que nos permitirá hacer una buena planeación de los proyectos teocráticos, presentes y futuros. Por ejemplo, esta información nos ayudará a identificar voluntarios para los Grupos de Construcción. De igual manera, nos ayudará a nosotros, como Comité de Construcción de Proyectos, cuando tengamos la necesidad de solicitar voluntarios para este proyecto.

Sin embargo, queremos aclarar que, el llenar esta encuesta no lo compromete automáticamente a tener una asignación en el proyecto de Warwick, ¿Quién debería llenar y someter esta encuesta?

• Todos los voluntarios activos del RBC que, sin importar si sus circunstancias presentes, puedan o no puedan ayudar en el proyecto de Warwick. Esto incluye a aquellos que ya han sido entrevistados por el Grupo de Construcción o por otro representante de Warwick. Si usted ya ha participado en el proyecto de Warwick, también apreciaríamos que llenara y sometiera esta encuesta.

¿Y si no tengo ninguna experiencia en las habilidades de la lista?

• Muchos voluntarios del RBC que no tienen las habilidades que se mencionan en la lista, ayudan en los proyectos del RBC de muchas otras valiosas maneras. Por favor, siéntase libre de escribir brevemente las habilidades que usted posee en la caja de la sección “Secular Background” que se encuentra en esta encuesta.

¿Cambiará alguna de mis asignaciones actuales con el RBC?

• No. El objetivo de esta encuesta es obtener la información que se está solicitando. Ningún cambio se realizará en su actual asignación con el RBC debido a la información que usted proporcione.

¿Habrá alguna confirmación que mi encuesta fue recibida?

• Usted no recibirá un acuse de recibo confirmando que su encuesta fue recibida. En cuanto llene la encuesta y haga clic en el botón “Submit Form” en el pie de la página, el botón cambiara brevemente a “Submitting” luego la imagen reflejara un mensaje confirmando que se ha recibido la información.

¿Se podrá cambiar la información o añadir información después que haya sido sometida?

• Siempre que usted siga poniendo su número de voluntario del Comité Regional de Construcción en la encuesta usted podrá añadir y cambiar la información. Sin embargo tome nota que sus respuestas anteriores no estarán disponibles, iempre se abrirá una página en blanco para reintroducir la información.

El enlace para la encuesta no funciono, ¿qué debo hacer?

• En vez del enlace anterior , por favor use este enlace: https://www.formstack.com/forms/watchtower-warwick_skills_survey_cg07 ¿Tiene preguntas o necesita asistencia?

• Siéntase libre de someter sus preguntas mediante correo electrónico a: [email protected]

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Yep, they're doing it with the RBC I'm still sign up with. At least our RBC sent us an email with a heads up. But, I've gotten several of these, even though I filled mine out. "No, I won't come and work at Warwick, not even temporarily" was the basic gist of my responses.

They are desparate for workers at Warwick, it seems. They've gone to great lengths to get people to go help. Their videos make it seem like all is flowing smoothly, but their letters and now this survey certainly makes one wonder if all is not as it seems.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Dear RBC,

FUCK YOU.

DD

• sir82
    sir82

They've committed to a 2017 completion date.

I'm sure they're all aghast at the possibility that they won't make it, and that would a "sign of Jehovah's disapproval" or some such tommyrot.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Ok. I apologize. I broke a guideline by using the "F" word. Sorry.

DD

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think [email protected] wants to sign up for the Scientology newsletter.

• wifibandit
  • JeffT
    JeffT

pronomono:

I hope you didn't just out yourself. This communication could be unique to you.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

This communication could be unique to you.

Unique to your cong.

The elder or MS doing this chore has created that particular gmail - not the branch.

• Zoos
    Zoos

leaving_quietly: They are desperate for workers at Warwick, it seems. They've gone to great lengths to get people to go help. ... their letters and now this survey certainly makes one wonder if all is not as it seems.

For example, who of you that wants to build a tower does not first sit down and calculate the expense manpower, to see if he has enough to complete it? Otherwise, he might lay its foundation but not be able to finish it, and all the onlookers might start to ridicule him...

Ridicule? Not US!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit