What would you do?

by ctrwtf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Rip them to shreds and throw in the trash where they belong

GTTM

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

I would take them and throw them away someplace else because if it is the housekeeper she will just put them back for the next guest.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Write on the front "ITS A CULT, Proof go to JWfacts.com, or google jehovahs witnesses"

• silent
    silent

Are they new copies? You wanna hang on to the January 1989 WT for the preaching work being completed in the 20th century reference...

• rebel8
    rebel8

Rip before you throw them out. This will be cathartic for you and will prevent anyone from being poisoned by them.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

5. Burn 'em

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I can't believe you actually posted a thread about this.

Trash goes in the trash can. Since they're paper, you might as well be "green" and recycle.

Recycle

• Gregor
    Gregor

Really, it's simple. The trash basket. Period. Don't rent out your brain to this doo doo another second.

Stay in a Marriott and you get a Book of Mormon and a bio of the hotel founder. Mine go over the balcony from the 20th floor. Trying to hit the pool.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

" Stay in a Marriott and you get a Book of Mormon and a bio of the hotel founder. Mine go over the balcony from the 20th floor. Trying to hit the pool."

stdh.txt

• Heaven
    Heaven

Write JWFACTS.COM in black thick marker all over it and leave it for the next person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit