What would you do?

by ctrwtf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

So I travel alot for business and check into a hotel, start putting away my things and lo and behold in a bureau drawer, find a couple of WT's a couple of Awake's and two tracts.

Do I :

1. Throw them in the trash and forget about it. (This was my first instinct.)

2. Leave them where they lay and forget about it.

3. Leave a note for the housekeeper asking to lay off the cult recruitment.

4. Bring it to the attention of the Management, and possibly get the housekeeper fired.

Thanks for your input. I'm going out to dinner and having a few cocktails while eagerly awaiting your replies......

• Comatose
    Comatose

May not have been the housekeeper. Probably wasn't. Write jwfacts.com in bold ink all over them.

• scary21
    scary21

I say throw them out. I wonder if the housekeeper will fish them out of the trash ? lol At least she or he will know what you think of the WT.

Just a bunch of trash !!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Could have been left by previous JWs that stayed there, the house keeper may not have noticed them in a drawer.

Toss em in the trash.

• out4good3
    out4good3

I would throw them in the trash.

If you're staying overnight and they happen to be back in the drawer after the room is cleaned, I would alert the management to the fact that they are paying someone to preach and proliferate WT litter-ature.

• DaleRivers
    DaleRivers

I bet some pioneer put them there as soon as they arrived so they could count their entire stay as time in 'service' and the magazine's, etc. as placements. Follow your first instinct and toss them.

• DaleRivers
    DaleRivers

I bet some pioneer put them there as soon as they arrived so they could count their entire stay as time in 'service' and the magazine's, etc. as placements. Follow your first instinct and toss them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

4. Bring it to the attention of the Management, and possibly get the housekeeper fired.

............................http://lessofmike.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bananahuge.gif

...................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• justme67
    justme67

Just toss them and go about your business. Theres no need in trying to get someone in trouble with their job.

• prologos
    prologos

Can this be linked to leaving a tip?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit