What would you do?

by ctrwtf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Pitch them, I doubt they are from the housekeeping staff. Was there a JW convention recently?

• silent3
    silent3

Under my old username silent, I had posted: Are they new copies? You wanna hang on to the January 1989 WT for the preaching work being completed in the 20th century reference...

==================

I finally just deleted the copies of things I had on my computer. At the time, it helped me to feel better about the views I once had about the religion.

What I'm understanding now though is that hanging on to old dirt stunts you emotionally and spiritually. It's a grudge and something to cling on to in lieu of something else.

So I would simply advocate just getting rid of any old literature that proves any points you have and just move on.

I had my eyes opened last night with a wonderful discussion with my mother and so I'm a changed man. It was that simple all along.

silent

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You could murder the housekeeper on the assumption that she left the tracts, then conceal her body beneath the mattress.

>>I<< would not do this, but I think maybe you could. I would just tear the tracts into small pieces and scatter them throughout the room... or maybe I'd just put them in the trash. I' psycho that way.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

So I would simply advocate just getting rid of any old literature that proves any points you have and just move on.

Sounds like your following the WTS advise to the tee.

Has your righteous vindication been thoroughly fulfilled now ?

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

Lol still spamming the forum with your cathartic drivel.... if you really feel guilty and want catharsis go to the elders. Tell them about your years here and get it over with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit