"When you see the disgusting thing"... (let the reader use descernment)

by Ish Elon 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ish Elon
    Ish Elon

It is widely known that the Roman army was the disgusting thing in the 1st century. Examine the statements below: 1. The DT was within the 1st century governing body in Jerusalem. Take a look at the picture of apostles and elders in the "Insight" book. One is looking at the reader. 2. Idolatary is disgusting in Jehovah's eyes. Making an image for worship is idolatry. That image is described below. The image of Nebuchadnezar. Go through the account in Daniel. The image had its fulfillment in the last days. Idolatry at its core. The head of Gold represents Russel. The chest and arms of silver is Rutherford. The abdomen of copper is Knorr. The legs of iron is the governing body. The feet of mixed clay and iron are the bodies of elders in the congregations. More responsibities are given the elders in congregations for the past few months. More will be given still. But clay dont stick to iron as you will note that more and more brothers are suffering from these new arrangements, like circuit Overseers and others who gave their all. Now they are a cost too much for the organisation. 3. The wild beasts also from Daniel's prophecy. The lion is Russel. The bear is Rutherford with the 3 ribs (advertise advertise advertise) The leopard is Knorr whose power was divided into the heads of the GB. With this new light study the account again. Use the "Proclaimers" book and see the prophecy come to live. So the next question. Where is the mountains of fleeing?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hello Ish,

It is widely known that the Roman army was the disgusting thing in the 1st century.

....and thus shall it continue to be along with other things people choose to believe.

The problem with scriptural prophecy is that you can shoehorn anything into them. That you say what you say is proof of this.

Are you setting up a new religion perchance?

Are you still a JW?

Tell us a little bit about yourself so we can understand where you're coming from mate.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ha Ha - shows how easy it is to make a "prophecy" fit any series of events.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Welcome Ish. No one can say you aren't creative.

• Ish Elon
    Ish Elon

Hi.

There is no end to the making of books. Jesus did not start a new religion. People did. There are also many interpretations as there are books. However, 'interpretation belongs to God. What I think is not as important as what God wants you to think. He guides each one in his own way. Elijah ssid that Jehovah is bringing the hearts of his people back to him. I am sure you know things that are suppose to be known. However on its own it has little value. Lets learn from esch other

• Ish Elon
    Ish Elon

As to being creative, I appreciate your comment. Every perfect present comes from above, from the father of the cellestial lights.

• Ish Elon
    Ish Elon

Making a prophecy fit is easy.......... if you are born by spirit. Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born from God. No one can say anything except by spirit. Even you.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Lets learn from each other

Sounds good to me. Let's see how that pans out.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

There is no end to the making of books.

Have you tried Amazon Kindle instead?

Jesus did not start a new religion.

Outside of the bible here is no evidence that Jesus even existed.

There are also many interpretations as there are books. However, 'interpretation belongs to God.

Let me get this straight. Are you telling us what god told you?

What I think is not as important as what God wants you to think.

Then why mention it?

He guides each one in his own way.

No he doesn't. God is a delusion and doesn't exist.

Elijah ssid that Jehovah is bringing the hearts of his people back to him.

Captain Kirk said: 'What does god need with a starship?' What some bronze age goat herder said is of no interest.

I am sure you know things that are suppose to be known.

I know god doesn't exist and I am grateful for this because it's what I'm supposed to know.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome Ish Elon.

What unky punky said in his first post.

For many of us it takes a lot of courage to make our first post on a site like this, heart pounding, palms sweating and more as we battle cognitive dissonance and the enemies of transformation and wakening.

Ish, hopefully you are able to get through the rough patches, stick around, and share your evolving journey with those that have gone before.

Humour and humility can go a long way...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit