"When you see the disgusting thing"... (let the reader use descernment)

by Ish Elon 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome to JWN, we often have posters like you who give us prophecy interpretations. But don't tell us anything about themselves. Are you going to be one of those people? Tell us about how you found yourself here on this site? Tell us what caused you to get baptised as a JW and then want to leave if this is the case. Then you can express what has led you to your current beliefs.

Kate xx

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Welcome to JWN.....Interesting....

(Spell check?)

• Ish Elon
    Ish Elon

Thank you for all your comments Punkofnice. I believe that I am fresh meat so you are welcome to spice things up.

I used the bible as a source since this website is based on JW related information. But I can use the Koran or other sources if you need me to. For this site I prefer using what is common among JW. JW believe God exist. He has name too. But what is more is that God has many names. And yet, God does not exist. Also God is a delusion, if you need it. The fact is that you enjoy expressing your view. That is a fruitage of the spirit. In JW world it means you drawn by God. But what does the word 'God' actually mean? Or what do you mean when you refer to God? You even type it as 'God' why not just god or g-d?

Somehow you showed respect for what does not exist.

• Magnum
    Magnum

JW believe God exist. He has name too. But what is more is that God has many names. And yet, God does not exist. Also God is a delusion, if you need it.

O-Kaaaaaaaay... well, that was enlightening.

• Ish Elon
    Ish Elon

Hi Kate

I believe this site is for comments and thoughts about JW. I have to be cautious as a serpent and innocent as a dove. As time continue you will know me. And I hope to get to know you too.

• Ish Elon
    Ish Elon

Hi 4thgen

Thank you for your comment. What thought do you find intersting? I would be happy to elaborate.

• KateWild
    KateWild

JW believe God exist- Ish

This comment is very telling. It is more accurate to say that WT teaches that Jehovah exists. JWs and former JWs believe all sorts of different things as far as the existance of God is concerned. WT is a dangerous cult, many who post here have woken up to the dangers and some have left, others are planning an exit, and still others are trapped in a religion they don't believe in because it's a cult and they can't leave.

Your posts don't really show you are aware that WT is controlling JWs and hurting them. There are a lot of vulnerable people on this site who have come here for support in their time of need, and your posts don't seem to show that understanding.

Your posts seem to show you are from a non-English speaking country...............Where are you from?

Kate xx

• 4thgen
    4thgen

I found the concept creative. Like a well done watercolor. I doubt we will ever know the true meaning of the scripture, but your comment showed an out of the box thinking. I'd love to see what would happen at the KH if you gave that explanination! The fur would FLY!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thank you for all your comments Punkofnice. I believe that I am fresh meat so you are welcome to spice things up.

Mmmmmm. Food! Now you're talking. I like jerk chicken and rice and peas.

I used the bible as a source since this website is based on JW related information.

I can see why you'd do that although there are diverse beliefs on here now me ol' cocker.

But I can use the Koran or other sources if you need me to.

I have no time for so called holy books any more to be honest. The Koran is just as daft as the bible. Mind you, I am interested to know how you could get the 'disgusting thing' thing from the Koran. If you can all power to your elbow mate. ......and it further shows you can pull any old tripe from religious ramblings.

For this site I prefer using what is common among JW. JW believe God exist.

True chukkie egg. A lot of us here don't though. We are mostly EX-JWs.

He has name too.

So does Mickey Mouse and he's fictional too if you see what I mean.

But what is more is that God has many names.

So which one is right in your opinion?

And yet, God does not exist.

Yup.

Also God is a delusion, if you need it.

I wouldn't say I 'need it', it happens to be true.

The fact is that you enjoy expressing your view. That is a fruitage of the spirit.

Which spirit?

In JW world it means you drawn by God.

Not in my experience. That's a rather abstract concept.

But what does the word 'God' actually mean?

Some old crap invented from superstition methinks.

Or what do you mean when you refer to God?

A non existant imaginary magic man in the sky. If I refer to the title folks know I don't mean some other made up stuff like unicorns or lepracorns.

You even type it as 'God' why not just god or g-d?

Because I don't believe in it/him/them/her so use the speech marks to illustrate this. 'Imaginary psychotic magic man in the sky' is harder to type than 'god'. Anything for an easy life.

Somehow you showed respect for what does not exist.

I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion. I showed respect for those that believe this nonsense I recon.

• Ish Elon
    Ish Elon

Kate

Yes I agree. Alot of blood has been spilled, especially in the name of Jehovah. This makes this topic even more neccassary. The Watchtower is a society or an organisation and even registered as one. But the Governing body or FDS is not and yet is referred to as the 'organisation' They are the mystery. The kingBabylon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit