New December KM with changes all over

by pixel 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Dontcallme:

they change sooo often thirty seconds is waaay too generous. You can tell someone is a fake in ten seconds, as well as a hopeless lover...

Keyser: how sad that witless kids read well, but are incapable of thinking about the shite they just gobbed over an audience, and what a steaming pile it all is.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

In 2016 School (if there are jws), the part will be reduced to "1 minute or less"

Or just one sentence: "(Fill in the blank) disobeyed Jehovah, and he got pissed."

• suavojr
    suavojr

This JW acting up on stage role is getting easier with each year

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

they didn't mention they had to change the song book because of the big dick on the back cover!

Anthony Morris III is on the back cover?

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I stopped giving talks a few years back, and don't plan on giving anymore!!!!!!

Dwain

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Bible Highlights: Brothers assigned this part will have two minutes to consider one interesting and practical Scriptural point from the weekly Bible reading.

Wow, I used to like this part when it was 10-ish minutes because it afforded the oportunity to share the results from personal research and reflection.

Why is the GB cutting it down to only 2 minutes? I can hazard a guess: they don't trust even the elders to say something intelligent.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thank the powers that be I lost all my privileges!! No talks for me! So, more stage acting and they are starting to have the R&F give testimonials!! LOL!!!!

DD

• Comatose
    Comatose

I am so happy I am out. I almost blew a gasket just reading this crap.

Bible Highlights at 2 minutes. hmmmm.... Nice teaching they are fostering. Wouldn't want the eager beavers who want to brag to have to miss an extra opportunity.

The commendation to parents on helping their child read was code talk for "don't let your little brat take forever reading and messing up".

The brother assigned a #3 part.... You know the school overseer is going to assign tons of wives here. It's a freaking extra part all the time for the women. Most wives don't like being on stage. They hate it. Now they have to set up there and do an extra part.

New songs! But, just as dumb and hard to sing as the old songs. Seriously, someone just wrote some sheet music and then some incompetent brothers tried to make bad lyrics fit the tune. Blech!

Discontinuing Bible Studies (BS).... Imagine that! No one listens. Now they can get people to go out easier on the first saturday and make more of the magazines.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Keyser!!!!

Awesome!

In 2016 School (if there are jws), the part will be reduced to "1 minute or less"

Or just one sentence: "(Fill in the blank) disobeyed Jehovah, and he got pissed."

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

Few people, other than the holy rollers, were prepared for offering bible studies on the first saturdays of the months (i know my family never prepared), so it makes sense they got rid of it.

I often wondered if they would do a #2 with brothers and there it (kind of) is. i imagined the old elders i knew that hated being together, up on stage doing a #2 and its such a funny mental image to me and the fact that its a reality now is even more hilarious. but honestly, nobody is going to enjoy those new #3 talks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit