the new TV show, is it just me or is the guy really creepy??

by purrpurr 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Sure, Lett is a clown and Anthony Morris III is smarmy, but what can they do?

If they allow a truly charismatic speaker, they will cower in fear that he will draw witnesses away.

If they throttle good speakers at the local level, and they do it all the time by making them follow outlines slavishly, why would we think they will put up a charismatic speaker on their showpiece?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"Perhaps Prince could to it. LOL"

Oh I would watch that for sure; Prince is WIERD, talks like a little child and has been taken in not only by the witnesses but the idiotic ideas of Dick Gregory, who thinks white people are poisoning black people with chemtrails and manganese, possibly in Colt 45. You can't make it up.

Catch him talking about chemtrails on Tavis Smiley.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Wow, Prince is just one big ball of gullibility, isn't he?

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Neverendingjourney, loved your take on Lett.

Oubliette: LOL @ the clown without make up.....he did have the baggy pants though!

• cj46
    cj46

purrpurr: ...It really creeped me out! The guy fronting it seems so weird? Like his voice is detached from his body or maybe he's mouthing the words? Also those gestures... Defiantly a work on there brother! Talk about over used hammy hands! It lacks any natural spontaneous reaction. I got the impression he had over rehearsed in the bathroom mirror perhaps!?

A commentator in the Youtube video " The Irrepressible Mr Lett", said that Lett had a speech impediment, and that he had struggled with stuttering. Over-enunciating would help him , and being super-animated would help him too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8dB7M5mzQ

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/humour/281859/1/How-to-Wear-a-Pinkie-Ring-by-Stephen-Lett-Governing-Body-Member

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

What I noticed while watching that 55 minutes worth of crap... Nobody prayed. They beat the shit out of the daily text at the end, but nobody prayed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit