The Art of Hypocrisy - How Jehovah's Witnesses worship a symbol

by BluePill2 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

JW.ORG is corporate branding.

The product is promises.

Like Jihadists, their only impulse is recruitment.

For a people who call themselves "Witnesses" of something--it is laughably ironic their worst enemies witnessed the inside workings of the religion: dreaded apostate former members.

Corrupt corporations dread the Whistle blower.

Ex-members (apostates) are Whistle blowers.

JW.ORG is the closest this corporation has come to revealing the emptiness of their product message:

"EVERYBODY but US must DIE and then we get our REWARD!"

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Just before I left the org (it has only been a couple months) I was on facebook and friends with a "sister" who used to knit and sell her products. As soon as it was coming up to the convention prob from may/june time she started making all sorts of weird things to do with JW Org and "The Greatest Preaching Campaign EVER". Nothing knitted.... that would be extra crazy! But it was things like colouring books and work books for the kids to do during the convention, Notepads and pens, badges, bookmarks etc. Basically anything your could think of! I found it really off putting she was making money from this and people were DESPERATE to buy it! Thats when I knew it had all gone (even more) mad. Urgh

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Terry: 100% on the money with your remarks . The irony: they are witnesses and are mad at the witnesses who witnessed the downfall of this heaping mountain of BS. We all can see and feel the cold, emptiness that comes from this Org. I truly feel sorry for people like my mother who liked the Org because of the impression they gave her that this was a serious religious group, going all "Bible scholars" on her (she has a deep respect & love for the Bible).

Nowadays she doesn't speak to me, lives alone, far away from the next Kingdumb Hell and in 5 years never had ONE shepperding visit from the sanctimonious pack of scammers called elders. She has to see how her beloved Org became a Marketing Corporation with Disney-like movies for kids and dumbed down brochures. SAD. Very sad.

I went yesterday to a big department store (electronics, books, etc.) and saw a group of witnesses buying up iPad covers (they all had an iPad). I over heard them saying how expensive all this stuff is, but one of the BOSS-Sisters said that it is all worth it since they are using the tablets in field circus and what not.

Some of them looked really poor to me and it seemed that she was helping them with "shopping duties for the Kungdom" > helping Apples revenue.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

After all: Jehovah loves APPLE Corp!

Ironic...

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Kurtbethel: That is beyond ludicrous (REALLY? Mixing up the Purple Concentration camp symbol with the Blue .ORG symbol? in a lappel? REALLY?) The stupidity of this is beyond reason!!!

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

BluePill2 You are portuguese? ;)

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

mana11

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL.......those edgey JW's............they are racing to be the first to tattoo it on themselves

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

TJ Curioso: LOL.....well observed!

This is just sick!

Witness Logic: If you wear a t-shirt with symbols of a sports club = idolatry. If you do it

with the ****.BORG logo on it = Instant Paradise Ticket

t

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I know I was in a dangerous mind-control cult, so I can see how nuts this is.

But the few JW's in my life have not caught this ridiculous "JW.Borg" fever (or ferver) yet.
    I wonder that some JW's are able to see how ridiculous it is just as we former JW's can easily see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit