Kennedy assassination....

by new hope and happiness 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

to me its a great example of a totalitarian government's ability to manage information and keep us in the dark;

All right it was a long time ago. Should we just forget about it?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

We didn't land on the moon, either.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

And i think these " controversial" deaths have a shelf life and we then kind of say even if there was more to it,it was a long time ago forget it.

I would Marilyn Monroe and Lady Di to the list. The conspiracies are now no more than badly written books to make money. The truth will never be known?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Always love the threads with zero evidence for the claim being made.

• sir82
    sir82

It was an alien gray that killed him.

Zapped him with his zorgon blaster from the grassy knoll.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It was only Oswald that shot him, the evidence speaks for itself, there is little or no evidence that a second gun was used in the assassination..

I do think though that he was spurred on to assassinated Kennedy by organized crime, as it was known Kennedy and his younger brother Bobby

had set a mandate to eliminate organized crime operations in some of the larger cites in the States .... ie Chicago and New York.

When Kennedy shut down Mafia owned business in Cuba, that was the start of the war and the way Mafia deals with people who

disrupt their business interests is to eliminate these ones.

Oswald was documented as saying he was going to come into some money just around at the time of the assassination.

Jack Ruby was connected with organized crime indirectly, perhaps he shot Oswald so that he wouldn't talk. ????

Close to around that time Jimmy Hoffa had been in the eye of the Kennedys .

from Wiki ...

Another motive was put forth by Frank Sheeran, allegedly a hitman for the Mafia,

in a conversation he had with the then-former Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa.
    During the conversation, Hoffa claimed that Ruby was assigned the task
    of coordinating police officers who were loyal to Ruby to murder Oswald
    while he was in their custody. As Ruby evidently mismanaged the
    operation, he was given a choice to either finish the job himself or
    forfeit his life.

Hoffa had first faced major criminal investigations in 1957, as a result of the John Little McClellan Senate Labor Subcommittee's work.

He avoided conviction for several years, but when John F. Kennedy was elected president in 1960,

he appointed his younger brother Robert F. Kennedy as Attorney General.
    Robert Kennedy had been frustrated in earlier attempts to convict
    Hoffa, while working as counsel to the McClellan Subcommittee. As
    Attorney General from 1961, Robert Kennedy pursued the strongest attack
    on organized crime that the country had ever seen, and he carried on
    with a so-called 'Get Hoffa' squad of prosecutors and investigators.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It's not far-fetched that organized crime had something to do with the assassinations. However, both Ruby and Sirhan lived a long time afterward (Sirhan is still alive), and they never seemed to have any particular information that would point to them working for someone else, despite Ruby's paranoid ramblings about "them" trying to get him.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

i think for me its hard to believe " this powerful man" was assasinated so easily.

But then it was in an age and a time that was before my time.

• prologos
    prologos

did they ever find out in the interrogation how he had the info to be where he was at the right time, unlike the Srajevo hit job in 1914?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

They screwed up, hope. Kennedy and company knew there was some danger, but they didn't have any specific reason to fear an attempt on his life. They drove the car through a side street that was slow, and the lines of sight from the surrounding buildings made for easy sniper shots.

The Secret Service apparently made no attempt to canvas the buildings beforehand, so all Oswald had to do was sit at an open window. If you've seen what the angle into Kennedy's car would have looked like from Oswald's scope, and given three tries to make it, it's a very doable shot.

One could point to the circumstances as being suspicious because they allowed for an easy assassination, but the same could be said for any incident where the people in charge of security were lax. Look at this White House fence-jumper in the news. Sometimes people just screw up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit