Elders are told they're "Company Men!"

by SG098 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SG098
    SG098

Hello everyone. I've been sitting on this video awhile. I finally put it together. Its a recording of one of the 2014 "School For Christian Couples" graduations. Video is an hour long but I did my best to mark key time points and condense the recording. Please see the video description for those times.
    And yes, the brother on stage told everyone that "Brothers are Spiritual Bureaucrats and Spiritual Company Men!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtPxhpBx1s

• baltar447
    baltar447

This is pretty good stuff. Wow.

• Island Man
    Island Man

marked

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

10 minutes 15 seconds in... "Your selection was made in Heaven, before it was made at the Branch" about coming to their school. This is unbelievable hogwash!

Oh, those poor, misguided innocents. Naively thinking they are pleasing YHWH the warrior God of the Israelites with their sacrifices when in reality they are only furthering the interests of the global real estate grab of WT/JW.org. There is no Armageddon coming! It is a scare tactic made up for you to freely give your time and life to GB. Enjoy your life. Enjoy your children and grandchildren. Pick a job you are good at and that you enjoy and do it. Plan a vacation and go. Make wise investments like JW.org does! In fact, make long term investments like JW.org does! Save for your future retirement. If you are in your retirement years, do some real charity work.

Thank you for sharing SG098. That was mind control at its finest. Disgusting!

LL

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

My personal observation of most elders was that they behaved like small businessmen with little authority in a large organisation. I never really saw what i conciderd spiritual qualities.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Thanks a lot for posting this!

• designs
    designs

You are a Company Man until there is a problem then they never heard of you....

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Re: Selection made in heaven first.

Same with pedos.

God knows, but sometimes holy spirit is like Billy coming home in Family Circus.

Not always the direct route.

Thus the victim and their family are being allowed the privilege of showing their loyalty to God's organization even under difficult circumstances.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is great! Thanks SG098.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The title phrase is about 25 mins in... There is a good list of key points if you open up the full extent of the vid maker's comments .

What was the recent expression they used ? "Listen, obey and be blessed" They do not want free thinkers or inovaters these days . The lesson from the world of business shows that this attitude leads to stagnation in the end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit