Oklahoma beheading - Islam is a disease

by Simon 1524 Replies latest members adult

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" I'll post the reason in a little while but I want to give you a chance to come clean first."

I have nothing to come clean about. You sent me a PM about Trayvon Martin after 4 months of me not speaking to you.

So what is there to come clean about?

You on the other hand send me a link to a Trayvon Martin story out of the blue that states no one will be further prosecuting George Zimmerman with a Smiley Face as if you are happy about it and taunting me....

• Simon
    Simon

I have nothing to come clean about. You sent me a PM about Trayvon Martin after 4 months of me not speaking to you.

No, the question wasn't when you last PM'd me, it was when I last PM'd YOU.

It's not a difficult question is it?

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

July was the last time I recieved contact from you. SO now explain why you sent me that PM at this time.

• myelaine
    myelaine

We don't know if ISIS doesn't represent the majority of muslims around the world, do we. We can only hope they don't. We do know, however, that ISIS is representitive of the muslim brotherhood in their aim to bring all muslims under strict sharia law. That in itself it reason to be more than a little concerned by the fact that the muslim brotherhood has been successful in "infiltrating" the highest levels of government where they have been given opportunity to advise on foreign policy, magor funding of western mosques were people are being radicalized and in major civic islamic institutions which seek to undermine american rights and freedoms by way of stifling criticism of islam/their prophet. What will moderate western muslims do if they are confronted with the legitimization of sharia in america? Would they be able to combat the tide of the muslim brotherhood's objective or would they, like the rest of us, be caught in a trap that we CAN'T escape from. I think it is foolish to miss the forest for the trees in regard to ISIS or any other group that appears to be isolated islamic violence due to_____________.

• Simon
    Simon

July was the last time I recieved contact from you. SO now explain why you sent me that PM at this time.

Thank you.

It's impossible for me to prove to anyone else that I did *not* send you any PMs - the only way is to get you to admit it publicly which you have graciously now done for prosperity.

So if you HAD been telling people that I'd PMd you and said other things to you they will now know (and could confirm if they chose) that you were in fact lying and trying to manipulate them for your own ends. If you had PMs to post then you had opportunity to post them so people can make their own minds up as to the truth.

I sent you that PM to smoke you out - a risky move but I figured you wouldn't be able to resist something on your favourite subject and biggest beef with me and thankfully you obliged.

You are not welcome on this site - I've had enough of your constant game playing and attempts to stirr up bad feeling.

• Simon
    Simon

We don't know if ISIS doesn't represent the majority of muslims around the world, do we. We can only hope they don't. We do know, however, that ISIS is representitive of the muslim brotherhood in their aim to bring all muslims under strict sharia law.

No, I sincerely doubt that they do - but what is dangerous is that their beliefs don't seem to contradict the teachings of islam and in fact are possibly more aligned with the quran than the beliefs of people who don't associate with them.

This is the anomaly that needs to be resolved IMO.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

You are not welcome on this site - I've had enough of your constant game playing and attempts to stirr up bad feeling.

Are you freaking kidding me???

• Simon
    Simon

Are you freaking kidding me???

No, I give people plenty of leeway but if people are here just to cause trouble then they are not welcome here.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back with account #5 (I think we're on) and the whole thing can start again.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Simon: "No, I sincerely doubt that they do - but what is dangerous is that their beliefs don't seem to contradict the teachings of islam and in fact are possibly more aligned with the quran than the beliefs of people who don't associate with them." So Simon have you read the whole Quran in Arabic? Or even an English translation? If not, what qualifies you to make a blanket statement about the whole of the teachings of the Quran. As for the paranoid rantings of myelaine, they sort of epitomise the level of this debate.

For your information - I lived in Egypt for 3 years in the mid-1980s, I studied Arabic to the level I could read newspapers and I studied Middle Eastern Politics at University and observed the rise of Islamic Fundamentalism as a political force in the region during and after my time in Egypt, so I do know a bit about this subject.

• Simon
    Simon

So Simon have you read the whole Quran in Arabic? Or even an English translation? If not, what qualifies you to make a blanket statement about the whole of the teachings of the Quran. As for the paranoid rantings of myelaine, they sort of epitomise the level of this debate.

No, I do not speak Arabic but then I never spoke Hebrew but read the bible too - I assume that if the book wasn't translated correctly that they would go apeshit over the fact.

I don't think it's fair to label someone elses opinion "paranoid rantings" - it's better if we try to reason with the points vs attack the person.

For your information - I lived in Egypt for 3 years in the mid-1980s, I studied Arabic to the level I could read newspapers and I studied Middle Eastern Politics at University and observed the rise of Islamic Fundamentalism as a political force in the region during and after my time in Egypt, so I do know a bit about this subject.

We could benefit from your experience and expertise then as to whether the quran does contain some of the teachings attributed to it. Despite the above comments you don't actually say that it doesn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit