I am sooo screwed

by Yondaime 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

I'm with rebel8

• bemused
    bemused

Don't go. If any of the elders approaches you, just say it's a private family matter and none of their business.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Any update?

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

Wouldn't it be nice to say something like....

"see YOU are proving my case. I said something that makes you unconfortable and you have call me into the back room. No other religion trys to control their memebers thoughts. I am a good JW I just like to think for myself and say provacative things to help others think for themselfs as well."

• KateWild
    KateWild

Glad to see you are feeling better after some advice. You are right they really have no power over you. Kate xx

• Yondaime
    Yondaime

Things are going well so far, after the meeting today

I just took off home before any elder could talk to me.

• trillaz
    trillaz

If you do meet with them, use the suggestions pointed out earlier that were honest. You compared your BIL to ISIS. That is a dig and that happens in families. Obviously, you don't mean your BIL chops off heads so no need to deny, deny or lie.

After you meet, if that is your course, offer up to your mom how wonderful it was to talk to the elders and you will continue to meet with them should YOU see problems occuring in the family. Some elders love tattle-tales and juicy family business, some don't. So buddy up to one she does not like if possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit