I am sooo screwed

by Yondaime 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

America is the land of the free. YOU have a right to free speech. Please don't let these pointless little men control what is a basic human right. Go out for the day on Sunday and forget all about it. Please.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

All I can say is, use the advice given in the posts before this one, DO NOT GIVE THE ELDERS ANY POWER OVER YOU !

Then get on with it, and fade out of their view.

By the way, if ever you get the chance, let your B.I.L know that a whole Internet Community thinks he is a Nazi Bastard.

• bohm
    bohm

Rebel8 nailed it.

Play dumb and eat lots of garlic

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Really, how do those brothers think they have the right to police your every action and thought. Oh, that's right. That organization is part of the police state.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

IF you feel compelled to meet with them, let them do all the talking.

1) So Obama gave a good speech. (I didn't hear it, but I'll trust you on that. He is good with a tele-prompter and a good speechwriter.) So, you were just watching the world (Awake title) to observe all the exciting things and how they fulfill prophecy. (Could it be the "false" cry of "Peace & Security"?)

2) Your BIL is an extremist. (I don't know him but I know lots of JW Eldumbs like that. So is my BIL.) If they know your BIL they'll probably agree. If they don't agree, just say "YOU don't really know him!"

3) Your Mom is a menopausal busy body. That's the last thing the Elders probably want to worry about.

Laugh it off. If they press for more info, tell them you don't know what they're talking about. She's a nut case.

Tell them they have bigger issues to be concerned with like the quality of the Public Speakers -- the last 2 Sundays have been SLEEPERS. Isn't there a letter from the Branch about improving the quality of the Sunday Meeting?

Try to avoid telling them to F*ck themselves. That would get you into deeper sh!t.

Doc

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why do you feel it necessary to meet with them?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Suggested responses:

Yondaime to mom, "You called the elders on me! What's wrong with you? BTW, you actually proved my point!"

Yondaime to elders, "No thanks!"

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

To get you by the throat they need TWO witnesses. They've got ONE - your mother; don't make yourself the SECOND one by meeting with them.

Simply tell them that your mother overheard part of a private conversation which did not involve her, and you have no wish to discuss her misinterpretations with anyone. Thank you very much for your concern, but this is not your concern!

• bohm
    bohm

Of course you cannot remember what you said. what have they heard? That certainly cannot be correct.

• naazira
    naazira

Just deny say she must have misunderstood, as she was eavesdropping! Say that you were discussing how worldly people compare Jehovah's people to isis because of trying to convert people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit