My Mom Hopes I Die Before The Great Tribulation Comes

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

There's nothing more dangeous than a true believer who takes their beiief to it's logical conclusion.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

As has already been said, you will, and so will everyone else, all of humanity will die before any imaginary event comes to pass.

• minimus
    minimus

I love that woman, and she loves me.......to death.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Tell her not to worry, you definitely will die before the great tribulation comes.

Fully, that was my first thought. It's a shame she would be happy if you died before her because of her cult training.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Just a sign of the end...."having no natural affection"

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

mine did too. what a weird religion

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Spot, roll over.....roll over.....roll over for momma. Thata boy! Now fetch mommy her .357 magnum. Go on.....get it! Sick that Smith & Wesson. Good boooy.....good boy! Put your head on momma's lap...go on....put it on momma's lap! Now close your eyes. Good boooy. Now....Die Spot, Die! Good boy.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Minimus, maybe you should buy your mother a copy of WALDEN by Henry David Thoreau. "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, DISCOVER THAT I HAD NOT LIVED (caps mine). I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life......"

Personally Minimus, I hope we all get to LIVE now before we die. Not just EXIST in hopes of getting to live in some 'promised new paradise earth' sometime in the unknown future.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

nancy drew - "There's nothing more dangeous than a true believer who takes their belief to its logical conclusion."

Hmm.

By that logic, almost everyone (religious, that is) is a heretic or an apostate, 'cause most people wouldn't even consider taking their beliefs to their logical conclusion/extreme.

• sparky1
    sparky1

My mother always thought that I would die at Armageddon because I was unfaithful. In the Spring of 2015 she will have been dead for 15 years and I'm still here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit