Autumn...

by new hope and happiness 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Fresh dry air and windows open! Sky so blue, flowers at their peak, no bugs. Hummingbirds are getting ready to migrate so the feeders are filled almost daily. Temps under 80. Halloween here soon, can't wait.

Marina

edited to add: located in north Georgia, USA

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Yesterday was so autumn beautiful. Just incredible. lol

Right now as I type looking out of my big front windows, I am seeing and hearing the first minutes of our first big rain in months.

LL in The North Pacific (I am not complaining. Salmon need water to swim upstream to spawn)

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

Autumn is here and time to jump on one of these! Absolutely love the cool weather!

Speedracer

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It also means time to get out the Christmas lights is nigh. Halloween decorations are already on display and soon it will be in full force. And soon I expect to see Christmas lights for sale in regular stores.

However, with Saturn headed for Sagittarius this winter and the inherent risk of cults that this gives, plus that hounders (and judges) can and will abuse it by enforcing your former baptism as a legally binding contract, this fall is not entirely without its hazards. It also means, with Neptune headed for 9 Pisces next spring, your silver-gathering season is nearing its end. They are running down prices to scare everyone out of silver, and driving up stock prices to sucker people to buy stocks. When they pull the plug, and Neptune in 9 Pisces is a good point for that to happen, they will give no warning. Your stocks will not be worth the paper they are printed on (and neither will your toilet paper dollars you thought were going to hold their value), and silver will not be available except through extremely hard labor.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

However, with Saturn headed for Sagittarius this winter and the inherent risk of cults that this gives, plus that hounders (and judges) can and will abuse it by enforcing your former baptism as a legally binding contract, this fall is not entirely without its hazards. It also means, with Neptune headed for 9 Pisces next spring, your silver-gathering season is nearing its end. They are running down prices to scare everyone out of silver, and driving up stock prices to sucker people to buy stocks. When they pull the plug, and Neptune in 9 Pisces is a good point for that to happen, they will give no warning. Your stocks will not be worth the paper they are printed on (and neither will your toilet paper dollars you thought were going to hold their value), and silver will not be available except through extremely hard labor.

Um, what?

• kaik
    kaik

September and May are my favorite months. Perfect temperature, blue skies; I love it. In Czech language the word for September can be translated as sunshine. It is dryest month of the year and almost ready for wine harvests in southern Moravia were temperature is still around 20C. Thousand miles in my new country, we still have summer. Temperature were yesterday close to 90F, today they cooled off, and in weekend they will be back to 80F. I hear bugs and cricketts, azaleas and camellias are about to bloom. Cannas and crape myrtle slowly finnishing their bloom season and nature is getting ready for a fall. I spent fall weekends doing lawn, seeding, fertilizing, putting mulch, and adjusting edging. It is great distraction from office work.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I like the pretty colors

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • prologos
    prologos

Lois, it is still raining! singing in the rain?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here in Michigan, we had a longer winter with several feet of snow and frigid temperatures. We thought it would never end. Sooo, this year, I am not thrilled to see summer end.

Usually, I do love Autumn, but when the frosts come, my container garden will die. I enjoy my garden immensely.

I'm an October baby, so I do love October. I love Thanksgiving. I hate shoes though, so wearing shoes is a pain in the backside.

One of my favorite songs about Autumn, from my teenaged years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHeLafUPas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit