Powerful photo

by zakharijah 39 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....WHERE`S THE BIBLE?!............................ANOTHER WBT$ BAIT and SWITCH..

.............................................................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• screwproof
    screwproof

Thank you Outlaw. :)

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Thanks steve2, I thought you would understand what I was getting at

Their dress does seem too casual, and I'm wondering if there are relaxed standards for JWs at carts vs. door-to-door.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Ok the young one is playing a game, quality time for sure!

• bemused
    bemused

jam - I'm pretty sure that's a Royal Mail van in the background, so it must be in the UK somewhere.

The guy on his phone looks like he's positioned himself to make it look like he's reading the book on the top of the placard!

• prologos
    prologos

may be beggars now target the trolley corners to scim off the largess of the gullible souls picking up religeous propaganda and easing their conscience by dropping the proverbial coin somewhere?

I actually did not think it was a beggar but another coffee drinker taking it easy, having a rest.

• 88JM
    88JM
    I'm pretty sure that's a Royal Mail van in the background, so it must be in the UK somewhere.

It's definitely Scotland, and the Facebook page it's taken from is a clergyman in Greenock (west of Glasgow), but another poster said they thought the brother might be from Stevenson congregation though. Either way, it's still definitely Scotland.

And the guy on the right isn't wearing a "hoodie", it's just a windbreaker style jacket - highly nescessary in cold Scotland!

I actually did not think it was a beggar but another coffee drinker taking it easy, having a rest.

I'm pretty sure that's not the case - he's almost sat cross-legged on a bit of something to give him comfort, and in a major pedestrian throughfare where he will get noticed. If it's a town center or a town square, there will almost certainly be much comfier places nearby to sit than there, but wouldn't get you noticed.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

So instead of actively seeking out people to talk to them (allegedly about God's Word), JWs are now reduced to passively guarding a book rack. Pathetic!

And they call it "preaching."

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

And they call it "preaching."

It's a way to pad field service hours, while exerting little, if any, energy. I give them credit for ingenuity. The only thing better would be to stick a tray full of pamphlets on the front doorstep of their homes for passersby to take at their leisure. They could count time 24/7 without leaving their homes.

• prologos
    prologos

The guy on the left actually has his right foot off the ground. Is he walking, standing still? Can he not get out of the habit of "WALKING" in the service, the pioneer shuffle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit