How Many Silent Lambs Do you Know?

by Cassiline 39 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I thought it would be interesting if we started count here on this board.

Please list how many you know personally, then add from the previous results, to keep a running tally. I realize it wont be an accurate count but perhaps an estimate of those that we know or are aquatinted with.

I'll start.

3 +

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• dissedsis
    dissedsis

I know of 3, but.... I know of 4 of the molesters and am not sure on who they molested if that counts.

Never leave the ones you love...but..Never love the ones that left. ;)
    dissedsis

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Ok with dissedsis that makes six.

6+

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• blondie
    blondie

Eight

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

14 +

C

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

one that I know of for sure, perhaps about ten in all of my travels as a JW, and I'm talking about maybe 20 congregations in 2 states. But, one congo in particular had several, (reportedly).

• LB
    LB

Ok, this may shock you. An elders wife told me there were 17 in my old hall alone.

I only know of two molestors in that hall. One went to prison, another moved and became an elder in his new hall. Unless he was discovered and then he was asked to step down.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Ok I guess what I was trying to get are those you know personally.

With Ashi we have 15,( Ashi I only counted one because you said "one for sure") LB do you know of any personally? And what you said does not surprise me, it saddends me because it most likely true statement on her part.

15+

As I said before I realize this is going to be an estimate only, just trying to get the amount we may know of on this board.

C

• LB
    LB

Oh yes I know them all personaly. It was pointed out by the elders wife and I'd had conversations with them all about it. They all felt that Jehovah would resolve the problems. I only wasn't clear who else might be a molestor in that hall.

All are still witnesses although a couple have become inactive.

Now we do have many younger sisters from that hall who have quit attending. I'm not certain if they were silentlambs or not. No way of knowning now.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• ring
    ring

hi cassi,

I personally know seven silentlambs

Ring

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit