How Many Silent Lambs Do you Know?

by Cassiline 39 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

MORNING ALL --- child abuse / spousal abuse, et. I know of two most definately and first hand and GOD knows too and that is QUEENIE and LISA -- I had to take it up in civil court and pay for the divorce myself out of our own pockets --- you know if sister Erica wins a laesuit --- stand in line folks is all I gota say -- the WT would end a pile of dust and even US 2 would end up with a few bucks at least---I suppose LINDA and LISA will just have to turn things over to the LORD like others will have to do as well!!!!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I agree there must be mor VOCAL lambs and a few kick-ass lambs as well...I will stand in line with my walker in tow !!!!

• Quincy
    Quincy

I know of 1...however...I think that many elders use the title as a power...I really think that many elders had something happen in their lives at one point...and they feel they need to be in control...not saying that anything sexual happened to them at one point...but something happened that violated them...This is just my opinion...Q

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I believe there is a thread that was posted last year sometime that also list know victoms.

Lilacs

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ 132 }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Wishing all peace of mind and please know that you are being heard and love sent your way.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I know of none. To the best of my knowledge, no JWs I have known were molested by other JWs.

--
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I know of 4....

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I personally have met seven silentlambs, at least one of which is not on this board.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• Imbue
    Imbue

I haven't known any silent lambs but I believe you all do! I especially believe it because I know how they operate. When a "wrong doer" is accused and there aren't two witnesses and he denies the charge, the accuser is counseled for slander. Since when does a molester do his/her depraved acts it front of any witnesses let alone two. This I know for a fact, they have been doing this for all sorts of behaviors. So, it is totally believable to me. That's why I'm here!

The story, on this link, is an example of how I witnesses the elders victimizing the victim. Although it wasn't sexual abuse. When the elders silence dubs for anything it's a shame. When someone lies I tend to believe them. When someone shows a pattern of abuse; I tend to believe they are abusers. The elders tend to show a pattern of abuse by victimizing the victim. So I believe the silentlambs.

http://kent.steinhaug.com/forum/showthread.php?s=ce2ddea5357ffa4e139d63e5bfd4acd7&threadid=104&highlight=imbue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I know 4.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit