Well, it was a fine week to LEAVE!

by RagingBull 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

Congrats, Raging Bull! I wonder how many from our old congergation have now left 100%.

I count 5, at least. And if you count those awake, but hanging around, that number might be a bit higher. And I do wonder about those who left before us...who seemed to have "drifted off". Maybe they opened thier eyes way before we ever did.

• humbled
    humbled

A great day. You'll never regret leaving.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

It's as if you've been reading my journal.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

RB - well done.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I was just thinking about this subject. I had a very difficult week of work, I made it through because I kicked ass. I automatically thought, "Thank GOD that worked out!" Then I thought, "HOLD ON..... I DID THIS. THANK ME IT WORKED. GOD DIDN'T DO SHIT!!" I pay my bills, my wife works as well, so we can have health insurance in the USA!!! All the while worthless JWs have stupid ass jobs and live off the hard work of persons such as myself!!

Who pays for my life insurance?!?! ME!!! Who pays for disability insurance?? ME!!! Who doesn't do jack-shit or even bother to have a job and follow the "scriptural" pattern like the apostles Paul, THE FRIGGN' CO!!!!!

SCREW THEM!!! They haven't done shit for me my entire life!!! They are a bunch of posers who have power because YOU give it to them!! Yes, I include the GB in this group of parasite posers!!

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread!

Im "growing my pair" so that I can do exactly the same very soon......

good on you!

• rebel8
  • RagingBull
    RagingBull

Funny thing was - the subject of last Sunday's WT! LOL they must think I give NO F*CKS! LOL.... and they're right. I don't! LOL

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If you leave during these weeks of increased hysteria and paranoia as a result of the WT studies, it will just fuel their whole "APOSTATE WARNING!" mentality!

They will just say "jehovah always cleans up his congs, and by ragingbull leaving, it just proves that jehovah is with us"...etc blah blah...

• SAHS
    SAHS

“RagingBull”: “The MORE people start leaving, the MORE others will notice and will have a NEED to find out WHY so many are leaving so fast...so frequently.”

I was just thinking: Back in the early days, the Bible Students / JWs would stand outside of the Christian churches on Sundays and hand out tracts to the people as they were leaving the property. Now, if the people who voluntarily leave the JWs did something similar, say, handing out some color flyers from “AAWA.co” or some choice material from “JWFacts.com,” then maybe that would get quite a few JWs to start the process of actually questioning and eventually waking up. The JWs did basically the same thing back in their early glory days, so if us contemporary “apostates” did something similar, we could always say that fair is fair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit