BORG running low on $$$??

by fader77 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think JW07 has it right, get as much literature out of the homes as possible so theres less evidence ones can use to wake up to their lies..

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Two things going on here.

(1) New light. Will this be a change in the 144k.

(2) They are trying to save money. It makes me wonder is their financial situation worse than what I think.

• alanv
    alanv

They are doing nothing that any other good business would do. In the past they know milions of magazines just got thrown away. This is a tremendous waste of paper, ink and time. Also they are probably aware of the claim against them that much of their literature is just thrown away, so they are trying to address that point.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

New editions of two book.....probably new light coming.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

More likey the same old darkness

• Listener
    Listener

Any reputable company will do a recall of faulty products and try to remedy the problem. The organizations approach is to get these books out of the dubbies homes so that they can distribute as many of them as they can. They can't have the dubbies destroying their precious products when they personally decide it is not appropriate to give them to the public with 'incorrect' information in them.

In the past they would have just made a book obsolete and stop printing them, are they so short of writers these days that they have to revise old books?

We invite each family head to make an assessment

of his family’s personal supply of literature.

This is so important not just anyone in the family can do this, it has to be the family head.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

these kind of rules are already in place for a year or two in our congregation

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

This just reflects the change in the business model - previously they made money from the literature so the more the better - now they make money from the subscriptions from members and the literature is promotional material to gain and retain members but has been superseded to some extent by JW.org so less is more.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Many thanks for your time and effort giving us this info in advance.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

So if I contributed for the literature when I got them, do I get a rebate when I turn it back in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit