How Often Do You Come To JWN? How Often Do You Post?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

About once a year now

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe October 2014 will be the time this place will be buzzing??

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

I like to check JWN now and then. It's fun most of the time, but sometimes it can be a bummer too.

I feel that I've mostly moved on with my life, so it's not like I need JWN to function or help me in that way. But JWN reminds me of what I used to be, and it helps keep me keep grounded and humble because of so many intelligent people on the site that make me think. I never again want to be controlled by any one group of people in what I think. This board helps with that.

I post infrequently though, and so much so that I forgot my password to both my email account and my user ID on JWN when I upgraded my laptop. Doh!

So, I had to start all over again today to make this first post with my new JWN ID.

Brock Talon

• Terry
    Terry

There is a tally next to the Avatar indicating how many posts had been made in total.

I've done sixteen thousand plus. Many around here have posted way over twice that amount.

My count is low because I am way too verbose.

I check in about 8 days a week:)

I tend to post fairly often and try to find something to share in a New Topic.

The majority of my topics don't get very many comments. That's my fault in choice of content. I tend to be a bit too

pompous, eclectic and capacious.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yea I check the site daily, mostly for general interest topics but I don't post as much as I used to. I've pretty much resolved the god question for myself and have no interest in current org doctrines or biblical research and interpretation.

I do like reading people's experiences with respect to "waking up"

I sometimes like playing "whack-a-troll". A guilty little pleasure from time to time ;)

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I like to check in once a day to see if there is anyone I can stumble, lol.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

I'm new here.... only posted once...commented a couple of times. Basically I am interested if if anyone has any new information or even old info about the WTBTS.

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Hi Minimus, you faithful one,

I check it out almost daily, although I can't always answer post due to my vere busy JW/professional schedule.

I make a good effort to answer all the ones that have come such a self-fulfilling prophecy of what the WTBT/Bible teaches.

It's so very much fun, really! Love this website!

GC

• cha ching
    cha ching

Usually every day, in the a.m., my hubby and I check the list.

If there is someone that needs encouragement, or there is a topic or quote that I believe I can use in the future, I post.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

I scan the site everyday almost. Comment on a few now and then. I'm atheist so religion doesn't interest me but the info. regarding the "God Delusion" pouring in is fascinating. Basically, I'm in a learning mode about - everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit