How Often Do You Come To JWN? How Often Do You Post?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you check this site, daily?

Do you post very much?

• prologos
    prologos

~10 times oftener than I go to the kh.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I check this site daily for new info but don't post much.

• arwen
    arwen

I usually read here every day.. Feels like I have been here for years and years for I love this site. It has helped me so much and I love to see how new people find the TATT. I dont post unless I really feel like it..

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Too much and too much. It has helped me a lot, but now I feel it is eating time... only because I like to read the posts and I should be working on other things. My husband has been physically out for over a year now so I shouldn't complain too much, ( though he is still mentally in so I know his return is alike a time bomb waiting to happen) Hence my continued feeling the need to visit this site, then post when I think I can add something.

• minimus
    minimus

I used to be on here a lot more but not so much now.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

minimus - "Do you check this site, daily? Do you post here very much?"

I do so, often, frequently; reading, posting, jokes, and such.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

It used to be like an addiction...had to get my multiple daily hits of JWN. Now, it's hit or miss...I'll skip days and days and sometimes I scan the topics but don't read much. I'm over the exjw anger and now this site is more like dropping in at the local coffee shop. Nice to see friends but don't always need coffee.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I am with cultBgone. Sometimes I go several weeks without even looking. Other times I check in daily to see if there is anything new I should be aware of so I can be on alert with my parents. Never been a big poster. Lots of anger in the beginning...now...it's not my focus. I avoid the bashing threads because they dredge up old feelings. I am not even known as being an ex JW in my new community. Doesn't matter as much as the days go by. I am just a regular person with a personal belief system. It's why I stay out of the state of my growing up years. Life is moving on :)

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

I'm a regular visitor, usually every day a couple of times, and scan the latest topics fairly quick and read the ones that catch my attention. I mostly read, but every once in a while I also post things about my experiences as a JW, hoping that someone might find it helpful. I like to read the stories of others, it's sometimes like looking in the mirror from a different angle...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit