Princess Diana's death.

by quellycatface 25 Replies latest jw friends

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

That tunnel's design was sick! Who would put bare columns in the center of a tunnel?

• cliff
    cliff

You have obvously never driven in Paris ...

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Accident. I still feel sad for her sons and now grandchildren.

always wondered why she didn't have her seatbelt on.

Marina

• finally awake
    finally awake

It was an accident exacerbated by several factors. If she was so concerned about privacy, they should have had a car with blacked out windows. They should have entered and exited the vehicle indoors in a location inaccessible to photographers. The driver was speeding, had been drinking, and the idiot photographer who was taking pictures while at speed is guilty of negligent homicide.

• Listener
    Listener

It has been illegal in Australia, for years, to not wear a seatbelt. It was made compulsory because it has been proven to save lives. Most people would wear one regardless of whether it was compulsory or not and I doubt many parents would allow their children to ride without seatbelts.

Diana was not wearing a seatbelt, this one act could possibly have saved her life.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think it was an accident. How could anyone plot Diana's driver crashing into a bridge post, her not wearing a seat belt and dying from the crash? Who of us, even sober, would go speeding through a tunnel in a car? It would be akin to a death wish.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

She was a blood sacrifice.

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

Accident or assassination?

Obviously Diana's death was an offering to the Great Old One Cthulhu, orchestrated by Prince Philip and carried out by M.I.6

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

• Dagney
    Dagney

What cofty said.

• Simon
    Simon

I do wonder whether the grief was mixed with guilt.

Yeah, I think many in hindsight would admit that it was all a little over the top.

I remember seeing a photographer interviewed who was being lambasted for taking pictures of her and he said that she often rang them to let them know where she'd be.

I think blacked out windows, a professional driver and wearing a seatbelt is a pretty low bar to meet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit