GB Gerrit Losch and his questionable article in the 7/14 WT study edition!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I'm not mentally stuck in the Borg, I'm an active Witness who's physically stuck in the Borg. I know what the teachings are. Once again, how long were you a Witness?

• prologos
    prologos

The idea of having his father resurrected might be more of the love of family than an expression of wt doctrine.

Feelings of family ran very deep in all the soldiers, return to their families the biggest force, desire,

• Listener
    Listener

At the end of the November 2016 Broadcast Losch basically says the same thing about observing his father from heaven, who had died in battle when he as 2. He then adds that he hopes to see both his father and mother serving Jehovah.

It's strange that in his position as GB member he has told every JW not once, but twice about his father, who he has basically never seen. Also that he will be observing from heaven.

It's as if he is saying 'it's all about me, me, me'.

He is really just showing that he is going to have a lot of bias towards this father of his if he does get to heaven.

The GB love to brag about their future heavenly positions, so matter of factly and don't even bother to mention Jesus in all this.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

I look forward to the ressurection of the Nazi father of governing body of jehovah's witness member Gerrit Losch. Imagine the joy when all such like ones are brought back to life on earth.

https://youtu.be/qWQ-pc9YDsA

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...I can't wait to be kiiiiiing..."

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Someone once put it on this board, suucintly "

" the unrighteousness who are living get death

the unrighteous who are dead get life ! "

Make sense of it if you can.....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what a sanctimonious,arrogant, pompous moron.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit