GB Gerrit Losch and his questionable article in the 7/14 WT study edition!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Matt 6:2-5

It is pure worship of a man! He is getting his reward in full now by being adored by witnesses worldwide!

• prologos
    prologos

yeah, Hitler and Loesch sr. are referred to as " BEUTEGERMANEN" war booty that was conscripted to fight the dirty war. mercenaries of a sort.

Ther Foreign legion of the fatherland not "le patrie".

resurrected to fight again, attack after the 1000 yers are ended. so the story goes.

• Beautiful Dreamer
    Beautiful Dreamer

Poopsiecakes: "Loschbag"

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

ex-JW's who do not even understand the basics of JW doctrine 101, such as ADJUSTMENTS evidently doesn't, shouldn't start threats slamming JW doctrine. Embarrassing.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Yadda yadda I have never claimed to know all JW doctrines nor have I tried, nor will I try to, if you could read you would have seen that in my original post...

Along with the ever changing doctrine and new light who can and who even cares?

It seems you do as you sound like a brown noser, do you want a sticker or a pat on the back... learn how to spell threads while your at it!

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

This seems to be their latest belief about those who are not JW CULT members...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/284639/1/They-can-deny-they-are-a-cult-as-much-as-they-like-but-their-own-printed-history-reveals-the-true-nature-of-the-Watchtower

So why does Gerrit think he will see his father again???

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

This has already been explained, ADJUSTMENTS. How long were you a Witness? The teaching is that there is going to be a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous. Only the wicked will not be resurrected. That's a class that includes only the most severe sinners like Judas Iscariot, not everyone who did something bad like fighting in a war. The unrighteous are supposed to be resurrected in order to have a chance at learning the truth.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS
    Apognophos it looks like from the link I just posted below they do not believe it is a resurrection of the righteous and the unrightous, but only those who are in the JW CULT!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/284639/1/They-can-deny-they-are-a-cult-as-much-as-they-like-but-their-own-printed-history-reveals-the-true-nature-of-the-Watchtower

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

That quote in the OP is referring to who will survive Armageddon. It is indeed taught that all non-Witnesses (and all non-sincere Witnesses) will be destroyed at Armageddon. If someone died years or even minutes before Armageddon, however, they likely fall under the umbrella of "unrighteous" and will be resurrected in the new system. I'm not claiming it makes sense, just reporting....

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS
    Apognophos I believe you have some "OLD LIGHT" buddy...

It seems like you are still mentally stuck in the Borg, go do some research...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit