Watch Tower Society holds GOVERNMENT SHARES!

by LennaB 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Don't take it personal. Never. It's business. Religious business.

GC

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Don't take it personal. Never. It's business. Religious business......GC

...............................................................................................OUTLAW

• galaxie
    galaxie

The watchtower is playing the same game as others operating in the world.

Gustv's comments have only served to confirm it.

The illusion of being 'no part of this worlds wicked system ' is laughable and completely bogus!!

Only a deluded fool would try to defend the watchtower by actually passing it's revealed hypocritical scandals which they would rather had been hidden, as ' just business '.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Master of parody or apologist troll who is full of shit, YOU decide.

DD

• talesin
    talesin

Don't take it personal. Never. It's business. Religious business

Speaking of apologist trolls ..........

tal

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Believe you me, the average Hispanic JW couldn't care any less about 'NGO'/Investments/etc. stuff. They don't even understand the concepts, much less care

GustavO CintrOn, I'm an average hispanic and I cared and understand very well those concepts.

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

W85,

Congrats. The average Hispanic JW, specially the older folk affiliated with the Org for many years really don't give a crap about that stuff. I've tried bringing it up in conversation and their reaction goes something like: Well, that is the GB's decision and they don't act without the guidance of the Holy Spirit of Jehovah, so we shouldn't be concerned with it; if it's wrong, they'll be responsible before God.

Good old 'party affiliation' at its best; we don't care. We really do not care!

GC

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Outlaw,

Your laughing dog is super neat. Great prop.

GC

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Happy you like him Gustv..

Mutley`s a Goooood Daaawwwggg!!..LOL!!..

.........................................................................OUTLAW

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

**marked****

I remember when I was still in high school, there had been a program to work for a company, i think it was called danka or something. They were a copy machine company. Anyway, JW's who worked or did that program were told they had to leave and counceled on it because although they were only doing copy machine work, that company had some military affiliation too. What a joke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit