Watch Tower Society holds GOVERNMENT SHARES!

by LennaB 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Magnum
    Magnum

Gustv Cintrn, I'm getting mixed signals from you (judging from your posts on this thread and others). Are you a believing JW? Are you a doubter? What's your position?

Believe you me, the average Hispanic JW couldn't care any less about 'NGO'/Investments/etc. stuff. They don't even understand the concepts, much less care.

We're just a gregarious bunch, really happy about the social interactions while trying to keep some sort of biblical morality; and the rest can just fall where it may and we wouldn't even notice, and if we did, didn't care.

Well, if that's the case, you folks might as well be Baptists or Catholics. Why are you JWs? Why don't you just gather socially and forget JWs? You can have a social life and be "moral" without being JWs?

First you say (in Post 74) "to the ordinary, intelligent JW this is nothing out of this world worthy of any scandal; nothing more than smart moves coming from our smart Org" as if JWs understand the situation and don't see anything wrong with it - in fact, thinking the org's moves are "smart". Then you say (in Post 76) "Believe you me, the average Hispanic JW couldn't care any less about 'NGO'/Investments/etc. stuff. They don't even understand the concepts" as if they don't know what the hell is going on. If they "don't even understand the concepts", then how can you defend the org by saying "To the ordinary, intelligent JW this is nothing out of this world worthy of any scandal; nothing more than smart moves coming from our smart Org." Your argments don't make sense.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gustv Cistrn - "It served to bring our ministry/relief work/workers to other nations with the appropriate protection, thus serving a greater 'good'."

Once again for the people in the back...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, they don't deserve to be defended.

x

I don't get you...

...sometimes you post like a TTATT-knowledgeable XJW, other times you talk like a full-on WT loyalist.

WTF gives?

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Designs it doesn't matter if it was 100 years old and they had it since 1914 and the start of world war one, this is something they have and constantly talk against, just like their UN-NGO affiliation they want to just sweep under the rug...

GC Is either a JW apologist or a Bethelite mole... You do understand your on the wrong website, you do know you need to be on JW.ORGY? Now go run along before I tell one of your elders...

Vidiot there is always one or two on every post that is damaging to the WBATS, they are the JW apologist and clean up men, I wouldn't be surprised if they were undercover bethelites working for the WBATS to quell the TTATT on various websites...

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Just keep on bringing this stuff up. It reminds me of the best decision I ever made, and newbies of course cannot hope to find all this out at once. It speeds up the awakening process.

THANK YOU

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Truth is truth, regardless of how old it is. It never changes over the years, except in JW.ORG - land!

And since more and more people are only just becoming aware of THE TRUTH, it's good to have "reminders" (to use a well-worn term) flagged up again for such ones.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Adjustments - "I wouldn't be surprised if they were undercover bethelites working for the WBATS to quell the TTATT on various websites..."

Well, if they're the best the WTS's "covert intelligence department" has to offer...

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

The rank and file have lost and given up jobs , work and livelihoods to please the GB and not be affiliated with GOVERNMENT/MILITARY affiliated organizations, but right under their noses they are doing just that... OH THE HYPOCRISY!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFD1jrKtz3I

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If we are discusssing the Rand Cam issue, it would be good to at least see the WTS response at the time, on this thread . I make no comment whatever on their statements , but make of it what you will.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/41208/1/W-T-S-RESPONSE-TO-RAND-CAM-ALLEGAT#.VBXjhfldVXY

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Blues brothers are you able to provide a scan of this supposed "response" from the WBATS like others on your OP asked ( with today's technology compared to a decade ago I'm sure you can ) or are you going to dodge the upload a scan question and we are just to take your word for it like the GB also tells us to???

PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING...

I smell a lying JW apologist...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Government affiliations are inevitable in this day and age. This is why the Org is/was (?) registered as NGO at the UN. It served to bring our ministry/relief work/workers to other nations with the appropriate protection, thus serving a greater 'good'.

On the same line of thought, it's not wise to have money stagnant; it must be invested somehow. In doing so, it's next to impossible to keep investments clear of shady subjects involved in the whole investment process.

To the ordinary, intelligent JW this is nothing out of this world worthy of any scandal; nothing more than smart moves coming from our smart Org......Gustv Cintrn

......................................................................................................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit