Today's WT study!. Watch out for the "wicked" in the cong!

by stuckinarut2 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No wonder most JWS are paranoid about who is watching them and what they are doing,

the WTS instills an element of fear and pressure to conform to their directives and they

have elder cops screening and observing people with a magnifying glass.

There's an irony happening here when its realized the Watchtower Publishing house is the true benevolent

wicked one. An organization that if full of fraudulent corrupt lies and ignorance which to its worst

has killed tens of thousands for encouraging the refusal of a blood transfusion, destroyed millions of families

by separating members from non-members, promoting their literature by falsely contrived biblical doctrines.

So the question remains who is the evil that one that all should watch out for ?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes indeed:

Let's remind ourselves...It is a CULT!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WTF?!?!

FATHER?? Is that FACEBOOK dub friggin anointed?!?! Don't JWs realize that JEEHOOBER is not their Father?? What an idiot..

DD

• Listener
    Listener

If JWs are doubting their fellowman, they will be distracted from scrutinizing the GB.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Oh I'm well aware that it's a cult, but I've always been annoyed at the unspoken rule that men be clean shaven. I've already begun to have a bit of stubble for all meetings, and my objective is to work up to having a beard of a few day's growth (how I prefer to look, and how I look between meetings). Now I've got a quote right from the WT that would call anyone who wants to fight me on it unwise. Worst case I stir up a little trouble, best case I can drop one of the WTS's restrictions before I can make my exit.

• compound complex
    compound complex

"Love produces confidence in one's faithful Christian brothers; a Christian would not suspect them or disbelieve them unless there was absolute proof that they were wrong." -- Regarding 1 Cor. 13:7, INSIGHT ON THE SCRIPTURES, page 278, para. 5.

A paraphrase of the above was my comment at the study. Afterwards, some of the friends thanked me for that information. So much vacillation, however, between extreme points of view.

CC

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

CC - nicely done. I always want to do something like that, but it's too much trouble to do all the research, just to have everyone miss the point.

• compound complex
    compound complex

OneEyedJoe:

Your point is well taken; I understand the frustration. Nevertheless, tiny drops of water . . .

Having done this for so many years (study and research in minute detail), the backlog of "useful" information pops out at an often opportune time, hence the above comment. It wasn't planned.

Thanks for posting.

CC

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Hitler ran the Nazi party the exact same way the Governing Body runs the Watchtower Society.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

So the question remains who is the evil one that all should watch out for ?

Jesus Christ gave us some really easy ways to measure what we should watch for:

Luke 21:8

He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them.

and a commandment for when we saw it; "Do not go after them."

A true Christian is someone who obeys Jesus Christ ......................... right?

That's what having "faith" in Jesus is all about.

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit