FYI all... Mike and Kim You Tube

by ducatijoe 35 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

They make me smile...love their humor. Love you guys !!! Don't care for the subliminal stuff but I would still give them a AAA.

• steve2
    steve2

I'd say that anyone who puts anythng on the net, including this forum, needs to be able to have a thick skin for there is absolutely no requirement that there should be complete agreement or absence of criticism. Case in point are my views on this topic which elicit differing points of view. This ain't the Kingdom Hall folks -there's no great drama when one person disagrees with another. They're merely opinions. It's nice too have people express agreemdnt with my views, but it's not necessary. Criticism is healthy - and dkesn't need to be "shamed" into silence.

• tornapart
    tornapart

They do some great stuff and they make me laugh.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I support the right for others to criticize anyone publicly, including myself. This is not like the Kingdom Hall in any way.

• Onager
    Onager

Ohhhh Geesss!! Apparently I DO have my youtube apostates mixed up!! I was actually referrring to Marc & Cora, and in particular, CORA!!!!

I just checked out Kim & Mikey. Not even close! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

- Wing Commander

Haha Wing Commander! I knew Cora well, nice girl.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you to all of our friends and supporters. We do have thick skin, but it doesn't mean we have to like the criticism.

A labor of love in progress: http://www.watchtower.exposed/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit