FYI all... Mike and Kim You Tube

by ducatijoe 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Well if any did not know, Mike and Kim were shut down on You Tube.

They are back on under Kim Mikey.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Ducatijoe, looks like they're even more motivated now.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

On what grounds were they shut down?

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Ask them...

However, I find it most interesting that Elders who are still in, weather at Bethel or where ever, are on this site, or You Tube looking for antiWBTS info.

That they read and watch all these posts and videos, and still can not see the "Truth"

If the WBTS is the only true religion, why be concerned about what any video or post says?

Why try to control and censor others. When anyone trys to censor the WBTS , they run to the courts!

• Zoos
    Zoos

I thought Jesus told his followers to rejoice and leap for joy whenever people persecute them and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against them.

Curious that the WBTS reacts so differently.

• steve2
    steve2

Mike and Kim may not mean to, but they increasingly come across as kind of obsessive and unhinged. It's a shame because they otherwise have many worthwhile things to share. However, their gleeful whooping and face pulling is starting to look more like one or two of the GB known for strange facial contortions. Oh, and on the issue of breaching copyright, they do seem to be deliberately asking for it. I would imagine that the more "out there" these two become, the more they will appeal to the whackier anti-JW elements and more they'll alienate those they could have reached with a less gleeful, sniggering approach.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Steve2, I agree with your comments. When I first started looking into leaving the WT, I looked up some videos, theirs, one of many. They do seem a wee bit manic!!!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I can't watch them anymore, they are just too out there somewhere!

Dwain

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Confession time. No one goes on to Youtube to see Mike. (ok, unless you're into guys) It's Kim and her sexy Brit accent that draw me in like some sort of siren song every time. That hair....those lucious lips.....that creamy skin.....then she talks with that accent and I'm putty. Except I'm not really. (lol)

- Wing Commander

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

In the basis they often had good material, but the way they presented it was too much for me. And useless to show to still in JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit