The insensitivity and opportunistic nature of witness at the 9/11 site !

by stuckinarut2 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I saw an online post with pictures of all the witnessing carts all around the 9/11 site during the anniversary of the tragedy...

Im appalled at how opportunistic they are, and how they prey on people in a mourning and vulnerable state!

Apparantly they boast of: "there are 65 carts, with 200 witnesses manning the area... and so far 15 new studies started!"

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You nailed it!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There are just soooo stupid and tactless. They are clueless and rude idiots that most people feel sorry for, or ignore. They are just blinded egocentric douche- bags. It's so inappropriate, it boggles the mind.

DD

• jgnat
    jgnat

Shameful.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

They should be waving poster saying: "In Jehovah's New World Thier Will Be No More Religious Terrorism" and "Ressurection Hope For All Those Who Died On 911, Find Out More Visit JW.Org! Before It Is Too Late!"

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Study with us and buy into our shite, or our GOD will kill you too.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Exactly Hamsterbait!!!

They dont see the SIMILARITY that God will supposedly kill anyone who doesnt listen to them anyway!

They should hang a poster saying:

"DONT MOURN THE LOSS OF THOSE KILLED AT 9/11!...THEY GOT FAST TRACKED TO PARADISE....YOU WILL ALL BE KILLED AND NOT SEE THEM AGAIN UNLESS YOU TAKE THIS TRACT!"

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I can't pretend that I had no affiliation with the Witnesses. My hunch is that my neighbors will see the opportunism. New York is not thick with fundamentalism.

I wonder, though, how people whose emotions are stirred up, will respond to a love bomb.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

New 911 JW poster to hang on Carts:

"Anthony Morris Knows Jehovah More Than Anyone Else And He Says Jehovah Is Going To Ressurect All Those That Died To Give Them Another Chance To Listen Obey And Be Blessed, Find Out More At JW.ORG.!"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes frankie... you got it!

Ressurected just so they can have the chance to be killed again! Makes perfect sense.....

Stoopid jws....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit