What will the next "witness" fad illness be??

by stuckinarut2 24 Replies latest watchtower medical

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As we know, it seems that many witnesses "suffer" from "illnesses" at times.

Now , before anyone scolds me for being insensitive or unfeeling, I am NOT mocking those who REALLY suffer from illnesses of any sort. FAR FROM IT!

I am having a go at those that jump on the bandwagon of the popular illness, which actually makes REAL sufferers feel jaded.

I am referring to the way that many witnesses who are actually damaged as a result of the constant "Fear.Obsession.Guilt" of jw propaganda, often seem to "contract the current illness going around", or blame it on that instead of looking at the real cause.

Im sure it is a subconcious result of the burdensome pressure of jw life that brings it on. Instead of seeing the draining effect on their lives as being the result of witness life, they will latch on to the next illness going around.

So, what is the latest going to be?

We have had a history of witnesses suffereing from:

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Candida

Fybromyalgia

Anxiety

Depression

etc...

What is the current, or next one to do the witness rounds?

• Witness My Fury
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Witness My Fury!!!!

hahahahaha love it!!!

From excessive Ipad use...??

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Anything that can be pegged on an Autoimmune Response.....Swollen toungues (can't talk), swollen painful legs (can't man a *.org trolley cart), lower back pain (Can't sit at a meeting), etc. Makes it damn hard for those who sadly do suffer with the outcomes of one or more autoimmune responses.

On another note I had no patience for fake illnesses that were clearly fake. There was one sister of an elder who refused to come to the KH because of the chemicals used, hairsprays and deodarants. Yet my wife would bump into her at a local hair salon sitting there getting highlights with no problems whatsoever. I also detested how she would feel obliged to "own" an ailment = "my chemical sensitivity" or "my Fybromyalgia"

I am sure glad I don't have to put up with that crap anymore

• BU2B
    BU2B

There is a sister whos husband attends my hostage taking group (congregation). She never goes because she cant take the perfume smells and she is allergic to them. She does tie in, and sometimes comments. She runs a busy day care, owns dozens of pets, and travels to Florida every other month. My wife is friends with her but is suspicious of why she cant go and sit in the back. She has brought up before how she feels her son was DF unjustly. The family and extended family never shunned him, and went to Disneyworld together. Makes you wonder how many famiies there are out there like that.

• sir82
    sir82

Ebola?

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The next big JW group illness will be........LOOFHUAS.

Lack Of Oxygen From Head Up Ass Syndrome.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

They have a lot more mileage to get out of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

At the same time, they suffer from Delusional Holier-than-Thou Syndrome.

Maybe someone will figure out that cognitive dissonance is their number one illness.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

As one sister said, "I got bi-polo!"

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Fybromyalgia

Depression

these are all so common among JW's. They seem to all go hand in hand too, it always seems that if you have one then you have all 3

To me these are just all fancy ways of labelling the fact one is completely bored with life and just stays in bed all day. Big surprise they're so common among JW's.

I'm seeing aspergers creep up a bit more lately. Only a few cases but it might catch on. Although this one is a bit more "mental" sounding than the others and will carry a stronger stigma with it so I don't see this gaining ground as quickly as say CFS... which seemed like everyone had it overnight all at once!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit