What will the next "witness" fad illness be??

by stuckinarut2 24 Replies latest watchtower medical

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great comments!
    I am glad I am not the only one who has noticed this trend / syndrome amongst witnesses!

I LOVE LOOFHUS syndrome!!!

And Holier-than-thou syndrome!

• Beautiful Dreamer
    Beautiful Dreamer

PTSD.

Potentially Traumatic Stress Disorder.

JWs must listen and obey. Even if what they are being told( or ordered to do) doesn't make sense from a human standpoint.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I gots the fiber meyealgiah!!!

I hear that a lot. I currently use anxiety, which leads to insomnia and depression. This leads to auto-immune issues which leads to joint pain. Of course this means I need to take meds. So... I miss quite few meetings. I'm always on the look out for my next medical issue.

DD

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Alsheimers

• zeb
    zeb

Tragically an extension of people with little else in their lives referred to on another site as the "poor pitiful me syndrome". We have them in australia as well.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

After sitting through the International Assembly, many claimed to have contracted T.B. ( tired butt )

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What will the next "witness" fad illness be??

..........Your a WBT$ JW WatchTard..

..............With Selective Amnesia..................That`s Good,Right?!!..

..............http://us.123rf.com/450wm/francesco83/francesco831311/francesco83131100091/24146972-photo-of-female-doctor-talking-to-businessman-on-wheelchair.jpg

.................................................................................................. Image...OUTLAW

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Same as the last one: hypochondria!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The next JWS illness which should be seen in most modernized countries very soon will be IPad/Tablet finger fatigue.

Yes millions of JWS are now realizing the WTS. encouragement to use Tablets instead of paper literature is creating this

physical debilitating phenomena.

Doctors are scratching their heads since its only JWS that have this infliction and who specifically are in need of treatment !

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I have real problems with about 10% of perfumes, and have had to have an ambulance called a couple of times over the years. It blows my mind watching people claiming to be so allergic, then they show up at meetings or out in public wearing cheap paper dust mask, and even setting next to someone wearing stuff that would at least run me out the door! I have had bad lungs all my life. A few puffs from a cigarette, got me 3 days in the hospital, when I wad 12.

My X-monster had everything that came along, including toxic-shock syndrome, that was only caused by Rely tampons back in the esrly 80's, even though she never used them!

Dwain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit