Baptized in a WBT$ Bible?!..2014 WBT$ JW Convention..South Korea..

by OUTLAW 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.........................If You`ve Ever Wanted To get Baptized In A WBT$ Bible..

...............................................JUST LIKE JESUS DID!!..

................The 2014 South Korean WBT$ JW Convention Was The Place To Do it..

A closer look at the Bibles on the field at the Seoul International Convention. Photo shared by @kim_hoin94 - jw_witnesses - Instagram

Getting the baptism pools ready at the Seoul International Convention. Photo shared by @kim_hoin94 - jw_witnesses - Instagram

How Would you Feel about Getting Baptised in a WBT$ Bible?!..

Has WBT$ Self Promotion gone Too Far?!..

.................................................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's cute!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Jesus is all about gimmicks. This is a cute gimmick. I wish them well in the quest towards eternal happiness.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That's cute!.....jgnat

LOL!!..

Until a wind comes by,slams the WBT$ Bibles Shut..And..Kills the people in the WBT$ Bible Pools..

I can hear it now..Bam!-Bam!-Bam!..Necks snapping like carrot sticks..

The speaker reassuring the JW Audience..

Everyone killed in the WBT$ Bible Pool will be Resurrected..

Just Not Today..... photo thsmilie_happy_251.gif

........................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• steve2
    steve2

This is a case of not judging a book by its cover...nor baptismal candidates by their swim wear.

• Strangelove
    Strangelove

When I read the title to the topic, I had something completely different in mind. Didn't know how literal Outlaw was being. Now that I see it though, Holy Jumping Jahosaphat! (Not even going to check Google to see if I spelled Jehosaphat right)

That's just too far. And yes, I am aware someone will probably respond with, "Out of all the things the GB has done, this surprises you?"

Yes, it really does. I mean look at those things, that is simply ridiculous! Absurd, and really shocks me, because I have to wonder if Bethel Manufactured those things. Hell, someone had to approve them. My doubts surfaced initially from all the "Take this Literal, this Is Symblic" Talk in the Bible and their interpretation. Guys, it's not that literal. Yeesh.

• designs
    designs

I feel cheated....

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh my god. NOW I have seen everything.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The photo would win a tacky contest. It is so atrocious it might be fine art. Creepy.

• Beautiful Dreamer
    Beautiful Dreamer

Saw this several days ago and thought they are trying to send the message:

Jehovah'.s Witnesses are an open book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit