Baptized in a WBT$ Bible?!..2014 WBT$ JW Convention..South Korea..

by OUTLAW 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.......................................................................................................Jump For Jehovah!!..

..................................................................................................SPLAT!!..............LOL!!!!!!!!..

..........................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.........................................DOUBLE..

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/binkski/binkski1012/binkski101200003/8358714-a-splat-comic-book-illustration.jpg

..........................................POST!...............................................................................

..............................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Next years Pools will all simply be decorated inside and out with the JW.Org logo.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

When I saw this thread I thought..."That Outlaw is having a joke on us..." knowing his computer skills and sense of humour!

But when I checked J W Talk, they have got it too , posted as a real event ....So doubt not my friends , it happened ,

• jgnat
    jgnat

Awww, you guys! I come from an evangelical background, and this doesn't look tacky to me at all. It's sorta neat.

But then again, JW's have been at the forefront of dignified and low-key. Nothing bland about those bibles!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Awww, you guys! I come from an evangelical background, and this doesn't look tacky to me at all. It's sorta neat.....jgnat

For Old School JWs its an Absolute Shock..This would have Never been Tolerated..

We had it Drilled into our Heads this was the sort of thing YOU "Evangelical Worshipers of False Religion" did!..

SATAN WORSHIPERS everyone of You!..

Why Not Just "TAKE SATAN OUT TO DINNER" While Your At It!!..

.......................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit