Any Senior Citizens, Retirees here?

by AlwaysBusy 48 Replies latest jw friends

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Howdy....well, what do you think? of everything? Is it all crazy? or is it just me?

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Senior Citizen and it is all CRAZY!!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

AB,

It could be just you or it could be just all crazy. Could you narrow it down a bit?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Been retired from teaching for nine years now. Retired at 58. Feels like one year. These are the payoff years.

Edit: Oops, didn't see the add. Goto check it out.

• zeb
    zeb

AB: pm going your way.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Retired at 68 , 7 years ago , a week passes and it seems like 2 days ago .

I think thats crazy

smiddy

• prologos
    prologos

time goes so fast today you can actually see the increasing moon come to 'full' as you watch, if you are old enough.

• jam
    jam

It seems like a couple of decades ago my mom holding my hand taking

me down town buying my first pair of tennis shoes. My first

kiss , Nam, marriage,four kids and damn't retired. What the hell happened.

If someone ask me how long have you been here on earth and I

didn't know my age, i would say 30-40 years. I'm 67, damn't

to hell......

Very crazy........

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

67 years old......retired and living and loving life after the borg in southwest Florida. And I'm over all the crazy after being out for almost 15 years now. I've learned to tolerate and get along with anybody. No more judgemental bullshit for me! But I can still be very opinionated when it comes to issues!

HappyDad

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am not quite retired, I will be sixty in November. I am at an awkward stage, I am not quite old enough for Social Security, but due to health reasons I can no longer work at my business (antiques) full-time, plus I am struggling with finding a way to sell my things since moving four years ago. I can't decide if I want to try to get social security disability, or just wait until I can get it on my own. I am taking a class in jewelry making, I am hoping that will be easier than hauling furniture around. I like to keep busy, so I want to do my business part time even after I retire.

My husband will be retiring in a few years also. We are looking forward to traveling a bit once we retire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit