Bill Bowens Hearing.....

by ISP 30 Replies latest social current

• Mulan
    Mulan

I wasn't sure how many details I was cleared to reveal, so I will tell you this. They waited until 8 PM, and Bill called an elder, who made some lame excuse. More blah blah blah. Then Bill called the Service Desk in NY, and they did more blah blah, and hung up on him. One of the reporters called NY, and got an automated message.

It isn't nice to make a reporter mad. Is that subtle enough? It is going to backfire on them big time!!!!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• barry
    barry

That is great news , maybe the elders have had second thoughts about the situation, my dad was an elder in another church and on a number of occasions he told those above him to mind there own business.
    Barry

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

A "Star Chamber" functions in secrecy. Turn on the light
    of public scrutiny and the rats are scared back to their
    hole for fear they will be seen for what they truly are.

Lee

• willy_think
    willy_think
    I think the elders did arrive.....they were just invisible. Ye of little faith......ISP

LOL...Jesus that was funny.

I agree with the people who are speculating that the call to back off came from the legal department. There going to need some teem meetings to come up with a better spin, the usual storm trooper intimidation tacit isn't going to work in this case.

The Great and Powerful Oz:

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mulan,girl do you have that right!WBTS is used to dealing with drones.They are not used to being questioned,not without lawyers.They are childish with thier members,they will expect to be able to pull the same stupid shit with the normal world.It`s not going to work.They will expose themselves as usual,this time on a grand scale.Coast to coast,world wide,on TV,it dosen`t get any bigger than that.With that much publicity this sucker is going to snowball!Things are moving along as they should...OUTLAW

• LB
    LB

That is simply amazing. I would imagine Elder #1 does a drive-by. Sees people gathered outside and quickly grabs the spiritual cell phone to warn the rest of the JC.

What to do.... what to do...... what to do........

hehehehehehehe

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Aaaaaaaah, I'm just soaking it all up. How satisfying to see the almighty and powerful Elders brought back to Earth.

• myriamme
    myriamme

Thank you for shareing this information ,to you both and those other members posting updates and links for everyone to read. I would have liked to be there to support but also to lend a compasionate ear to the silent lambs that witnessed their pain. Being in the fellowship of the lambs in a close way, I can relate, and to get some news about their testimonies on that evening would be so beautiful, but in the mean time, my heart filled gratitude for keeping us all up to date . And if I may add, a thank you to all the person that could go down there in person to show support to Bill and the victims he has helped in his journey and who are members of this forum and/or read these posts.

• uriah
    uriah

Why were the candles in bags, surely that is dangerous as the bags would catch fire. Unless they were fire-proof - unlike the JC :)

• Mulan
    Mulan

They put the candles into sand, inside the bag. It weighs down the bag, and they can line driveways and anything else. It's a common way to decorate for parties here in the US. Also they wanted to burn 350 of them, to represent all the lambs who sent messages, and there weren't enough hands to hold that many.

If they burned the bags, it would not be a big loss, and the only other thing it might burn is another bag. Not a danger.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit