Bill Bowens Hearing.....

by ISP 30 Replies latest social current

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

The absence of the elders shouldn’t be too surprising. They realized that they would not be in control this evening; elders on the J.C. have to be in control, otherwise they would not know how to act!

They may also have had enough sense to realize that any answers they provided to the media would seem hollow and trivial compared to the pedophile issue that Bill has championed.

Sam Beli

"...religion opposes the commandments of Almighty God." Violence by J. F. Rutherford 1938

• TheStar
    TheStar

Your Right Sam.

I'm just happy about it because when Dateline airs Bill will be a JW and not an XJW, so they can't use the apostate excuse.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

The best thing about this IMHO is that seeing the elders did not show up. Bill will still be a witness in good standing when Dateline airs. The WBTS can not say he was an angry "Apostate" seeking revenge.

Lilacs

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Great Point Lilacs!!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• riz
    riz

that is awesome :)

• ISP
    ISP

Riz.........thats what all the chicks say.

ISP

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

The Society should have known the vigil was taking place for several weeks now and to simply not have shown is just plain bad form. My guess is that they contacted Bill at the last minute to cancel due to the media and publicity in the hopes that the media will not show for the re-scheduled time out of frustration.

I am really getting tired of the games they play.

Path

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Very interesting.....perhaps they will Df in absentia?

Good job, guys. Classic stuff. Very clever.

ashi

• riz
    riz

lol ISP

that's the word on the street

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This is great! The JC didn't even show!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit