by ISP 30 Replies latest social current

• ISP
    ISP

.....is Ok according to his doctor.

ISP

• Gopher
    Gopher

Seriously:

Here's the scoop from Marilyn/Mulan...(she and I are both over our 2 thread per day limit -- thanks ISP for starting this post...)

Marilyn says:

I just had a call from my friends who were at the candlelight vigil. The elders didn't show up for Bill's judicial hearing. The meeting was to be at 7:30 and they just didn't come. Now what?

There were 30 victims there, and 300 candles in paper bags, with victims names written on them. Lots of reporters, from other countries too, and the local TV news crews.

Good job, Bill.

-J.R.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.--Will Rogers, 1879-1935

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thanks, guys!!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• DB
    DB

The elders didn't show? That's a new one....wonder what gives?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mulan,this is just too good!Bill Bowen is now in the spotlight!He is publicly trying to do the right thing for abused children.Dirtbags will be too ashamed to go against him in the public eye.Things are moving along as they should.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• DB
    DB

Slow brain syndrome....I think I figured it out, maybe....my guess is that the elders, hearing about the vigil, contacted the WTS Legal department and were advised to stay away. Or, they asked advice from the CO and he advised them similarly. Just a guess.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

It's great the media has seen the judicial committees letters requesting Bill attend and then they don't show up. Awesome! Makes the whole world know they're cowards.

They couldn't face up to what they started.

• ISP
    ISP

I think the elders did arrive.....they were just invisible. Ye of little faith......

ISP

• TheStar
    TheStar

Go Bill! Go Bil!! It's your birthday! Get Funky!

Atta Boy Bill!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hmmm....seems as though "keeping the congregation clean" isn't quite as important as "avoid the media at all costs". What a bunch of hypocritical cowards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit