Formal Introduction - Hi!!!

by Gustv Cintrn 32 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Gustv= I really don't know how you do it. I'm speaking from personal experience here. I honestly and sincerely thought I could play both worlds 2 years ago when I was learning TTATT. I reasoned sure things aren't perfect and never will be due to human imperfection. Less than a year latter I walked out of the KH for the last time.

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Hi,

I can only speak from experience. It's quite easy for me as I'm a 4th born-in, well educated, immediate as well as extended family being very studious individuals, therefore, we have quite the range of your JW type in our family: From the hardline 'orthodox JW' to the 'extremely relaxed JW'. I'm somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.

It's very clear in my mind that this is just a religion, ever changing, with plenty of flaws due to our imperfection. I treat it the same as if in a food buffet, plenty of stuff I like and really enjoy, some few things and individuals I couldn't care any less about.

Life goes on and, as a relaxed JW, mine is a very good one thus far. If there's a Supreme being that really cares about insignificant me, which I seriously doubt, and rules that the way I lead my life is no good, then, whatever. Good thing that our belief goes that it'll be just 'lights out' for punishment and not really a hell to pay.

Ever since the 1975 fiasco, I've never really paid much attention to the 'end is near' crap. I shall continue on living my life as I see fit and let the cards fall where they may.

GC

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Gustv = OMG I wish I could have your view on things. You are what I hoped I would be. We also have similar backgrounds to. All the best mate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit