Introductions

by Onager 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Welcome, Onager. I agree, the religion is fascinating. It's hard to look away from a psychological-humanitarian train wreck.

• bigmac
    bigmac

hi Onager--welcome to the site--i'm in the UK---isle of wight

heres a link to other brits on here

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/197364/1/ex-jw-uk#.U_3hg_ldX8Y

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

JW.orgs mascot is a bull dog-shitzu mix

• designs
    designs

Welcome

• bemused
    bemused

Hi Onager. I'm also UK and I also find this religion curiously fascinating and I was never even in it! (I do however have relatives who are.) I hope you enjoy the site.

• bigmac
    bigmac

so thats 2 of you fascinated by that cult. that IS fascinating. i cant imagine anything more boring .

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Welcome!

Isaac

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Welcome Matt from a wet and windy Wales

Paula x

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation

As an Ex-jw for 6 months now I also find the religion fascinating and certainly not boring because just by being a part of this forum im learning all sorts of things i never new! elders have secret books! Oh all the secrets! And the witnesses are plagued with pedophiles like everyone else!(i use to think we were above all that, no surpise) So much to expose and explore, definitely there is entertainment to be had. I cant help but obsess over an organization that had me so well duped.

• truthwillsetyoufree
    truthwillsetyoufree

Hi matt! And welcome! I'm an exjw from Evesham Hampton congregation just up the road from you! I became inactive straight after reading crisis of conscience back in 2011,when I was 22. They disfellowshipped me the following year at Christmas 2012. I'm like u, agnostic atheist yet still hooked on Jw news and occasionally still do some personal bible study. But feel free to get in contact! I'm only 20 minutes away. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit